Part 36.

Reg POV

It was coming closer to Christmas break and I was going anxious about what my What my parents want to talk about.  I walked out of the bathroom and into the closet,  Elizabeth was there looking through my jumpers.

"Hello darling." I kissed her on the cheek before changing,  "can I wear this one?"  Is she serious right now? "You know you don't have to ask right?  I mean it hasn't stopped you before when I say no."  She shrugged and took the dark green jumper throwing it over before putting her robe on.

"You look gorgeous."  I came and hugged her from behind. I let go and turned back around and stood in front of the mirror,  the mirror was and oval shape but was laced with beautiful designs of gold around the glass plate in the middle.  I was tying my tie getting ready to go down to breakfast,  I put my robe over and clipped my prefect badge on,  I walked out of the closet and put my shoes on. 

I grabbed some gloves and put them in my bag along with my school supplies,  Eli was waiting by the door,  she looked up at me as I walked towards her.  I gave her a kiss before I opened the door for her,  "such a gentlemen." I give her a smirk, "always for you."  She gave me a grin before walking out,  I caught up to her and we walked into the common room.

It was empty and we figured everyone went to breakfast, we were late by 5 minutes.  " have you figured out what your mom wants with us yet?" I shook my head,  "it's driving me crazy that I don't know what she wants to talk about." 
"Hey don't let it bother you to much, will figure it out ok?"  I looked down at the ground as we walked, "ok?"  I finally looked up, "ok."  I get her to smile as we walked into the great hall and went and sat at our table.

Christmas break

We were on the train and I was getting more anxious by the minute,  I was sweating and my hand were shaking.  Did I do something wrong? Mother would have just sent me a howler if I did.

Eli noticed my anxiousness and pulled me to lay down,  we were sitting in one of the prefect booths.  I payed my head on her chest,  we still have about 6 hours until we were at the platform.  I listened to her heartbeat until I fell asleep.

  I listened to her heartbeat until I fell asleep

Elizabeth

I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted to the light shining through the window of the compartment we were in. I looked down and saw Reg laying on top of me with his head on my chest, his curls coming down and covering his face, and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Reg." I leaned down and whispered in his ear while playing with his curls. He moves a little but I whisper again. He slowly opens his eyes and he moves his head to look up at me. "Did you have a nice nap?" I smiled as he sat up and rubbed his eyes while yawning.

"We should be almost there," he nodded. "Hey don't stress about what your mom is going to say." He looked at me and concern mixed with worry clouded in his eyes like a storm. I grabbed him and pulled him back to Lay down, he was starting to sweat and his hands were shaking. I grabbed his hand in mine and brought it up to kiss.

He laid his head down on my chest, letting out a breath he whispered, "I love you." I smiled down at his words. "I love you too." I kissed his forehead, There was a knock on the compartment and Zabini walked in. "Ooh isn't it my favorite couple." We both raised an eyebrow at each other.

"What's wrong?" Zabini looked at me, and handed me a letter, "your owl dropped it off in our usual compartment but since you guys are in here I thought I might as well move to." He shrugs and I laugh. I grabbed the letter saw the address, the color from my face slowly disappeared, Reg looked and immediate worry was in his face. "What's wrong?" He asked, I showed him the letter, Zabini looks as well, it was addresses from my parents and James.

"Why would they try to talk to you?" Reg and I both look at him, "that's the thing I don't know and I don't want to." I slowly opened the letter when Reg got up and sat next to me. I let out a breath as I opened it and started reading. But when I got to a certain part my breath was caught.

The letter

Dear Elizabeth,
We hope you're coming home for Christmas, we are so excited to see you. You're brother can't make it because he is busy with work. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Bring Regulus with you as well, you're father wants to see if he's anything like his brother. We have missed you dearly.

Sincerely,
Your parents.

I sat the letter down and tears began pooling in my eyes, they're full of crap, they only want me there because James can't be there. They only notice me when James isn't there. I hand the letter to the boys to read. " I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind!" I pulled reg into a hug to calm him down, but mostly for comfort to myself. He hugged me and I was lifted onto his lap. "Just let it out, don't hold it in." He whispered. I began to cry and buried my head into Reg's neck.