Part 40.

Elizabeth
I got out of the shower and walked into the he closet, I put a sweater on to cover the death mark on my arm.  I walked out to see Reg on the edge of the bed crying.  "Reg...". He looked at me, eyes red and puffy.  He quickly started wiping his eyes.  I grabbed his hands to love them away from his face.

"It's okay to cry..." he shook his head.
"No, no it's not.  I'm a honourable Black, I'm not aloud to cry."  I pulled him into a hug and whispered sweet things.  I pull him under the covers and wrapped my arms around him.

Wrapping my arms and the blanket around him,  he laid his head in the crook of my neck with his arms around my waist and let out a shaky breath before the tears start falling again.  "It's okay Reg... let it all out."  He fell asleep after an hour of crying.  

The next morning I woke up and Reg was still there, his head laying on my chest, and I could hear the sound of his soft breath along with the birds chirping outside.  His soft curls covering his face, I brush them out do the way.

5 minutes later he started to stir in his sleep before waking up.  "You're staring." He mumbled out.  "It's not staring it's admiring."  He smiled at my words and looked up at my face.  I leaned down and gave him a kiss.  "Get up we have to get ready so we don't miss the train."  He let out a groan before getting up.

As we walked into the prefect area on the train I sat down and let out a huff.  Zabini came and sat with us, like we had a choice. I was looking forward to getting out of Hogwarts I'm not gonna lie. There is nothing special for me here.

Most people don't even like me, they're scared of me. I have tried but they all ended up leaving me, everyone except Reg and Zabini.
When we get to school we have to go to the great hall for dinner.

I just want to go home, well more like get my own home, the Black family are no longer a home for putting me through what they did. I wanna punch something that's how and I am. I'm itching for a fight, I know just who will start one with me.

We got to the castle and headed to the great hall, Reg knew I was upset but didn't want to press further. I still remember my dream of all the deaths that are to come, the newest dreams was the one that scared me most.

The dream, it was shown Reg destroying the locket and betraying the dark wizard. He was dragged into a lake or river I couldn't tell, and then was drowned by weird looking creatures.

Getting into the castle, walking the long wide halls decorated with all kinds of pillars overhead we walked through the doors to the great hall. I sat down at the table while others were chatting around and laughing, smiles that went up to their eyes were plastered on their faces. I felt a hand on my thigh and turned my head, Reg had concern in his eyes before leaning his mouth down next to my ear.

"What's wrong?" He looked me dead in the eye and wasn't backing down. I said nothing and shook my head, I leaned forward I rested my head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around me. He his the side of my head on my temple. "You going to tell me when you're ready?" I nodded and looked up, I kissed his cheek before getting up.

"No, no you're staying here with me and Zabini." He pulls me onto his lap and wraps his arms around my waist. "Why I want to go to our room and read." He shook his head no and tightened his arms around my waist again when I tried to get up again.

30 minutes later we started to head back up to the room, as soon as we got in our dorm I jumped on the bed while Zabini followed Reg through the doors. Zabini plopped down next to me while Reg walked into our closet. Five minutes later Zabini gets up and goes into the closet to talk to Reg. I decided to turn the light on and read my book.

Reg

"What's got her so agitated?" I turned around and saw Blaise coming through the closet door, I shook my head, "I know something is bothering me she just won't tell me." His eyebrows raised.
"You think it's something to do with her voodoo magic, something in the future?" I nodded my head.
"That's most likely the thing that's bothering her."

"We'll I'm going to bed, I'll see you in the morning." I nodded and mumbled a goodnight. I hear him say goodnight to Eli through the door. I walked out and looked at her, she was sitting against the head of the bed with a book in hand.