Part 50 🕊

It's been a month since mine and Reg's honeymoon, we moved out of the mansion but will take it in the Black Birth right when his parents die.  It's been rough few months with me and Reg meeting with Dumbledore, living a double agent life is rough.  We have come up with a plan to destroy the locket.   I'm starting to stress, everything could go wrong at any moment. 
"Elizabeth.... Elizabeth did you hear me?"

"No sorry.... What were you saying?"

He looked at me and sighed, we sat on the sofa in the living room.  He moved over and kneeled in front of me, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

"Eli don't try to hide your feelings, now tell me what's wrong."

"I'm just worried."

He took the seat next to me and pulled me into a tight hug,  I laid my head on his chest.  The feeling of his warm sweater on the side of my cheek.  I laid fully on his lap, his left hand holding my thighs and his right on my lower back.  He kissed my forehead before laying his head on mine.
"Everything is going to be fine and go according to plan."
I looked up at him and kissed him.

"Now let's go to bed, you need the rest. Next week the plan happens." I nodded and took his hand, we walked on the cold hardwood floor of the cottage. The bedroom was in the first floor and it had a bed with a four post banister. We changed into our pajamas and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the day we follow through with the plan, we're destroying the horcrux. My nerves are at an all time high, I walked down the hall and into the kitchen and saw Reg making tea, I quietly walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He tended but then relaxed when he realized it was me.

"Are you ready for today?" He gave me a look and I sighed.

"Nope, but we promised Dumbledore that we would do it." I turned around to grab coffee, I opened the cabinet above and pulled out some Bourbon. I unscrewed the lid and put a large swig of it in my mug, screwing the lid back on I put it back in the cabinet.

I turned around to see Reg with a stern look and his arms crossed in front of his chest.
"Really alcohol right now?"

"Hey, if I'm going through this ridiculous plan that Dumbledore has some how talked us into." I took a large sip from the cup, "I'm going to need my bourbon."

Rolling his eyes he took a sip of tea from his black mug, "your not supposed to be drunk while we do this plan."

"It just feels like Dumbledore is having us do all this stuff, I mean what is the Order doing. It feels like we're doing their dirty work." He sighed and stood up from leaning on the counter and walked over to me. He stood just barely taller than me, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Finish your coffee that is mostly bourbon so we can get this plan done."

"Why can't we just go to America like we were going to do once we graduated, we were both offered jobs at the school in America."

"We can't just Run Away our Brothers need our help."

"You mean the brother that didn't even show up to our wedding, even though he knew he was going to be your Best Man?" He sighed knowing that he wouldn't be able to win this argument.

"I mean the whole wizard if world needs our help, I know we were planning on leaving but I can't run away, not now and not ever until this war is over." He continued to argue.