ⓅⒶⓇⓉ ④④

(Y'all I know that took a long time, but bare with me, I'm lazy and have had now motivation)

The next morning when I woke up, I went to breakfast. As I walked down the hall that was lined with torches I felt a feeling of dread and love burst through me. I wonder what's going to happen after hogwarts, are me and Reg going to buy a house? Who am I going to invite to my wedding? I should probably invite my parents. I don't hate them as much as I should. As I was walking down the hall, I was pulled out of my thoughts as I saw the giant wooden doors to the Great Hall. I get deja vu walking into the great hall.

The walls lined with torches and the ceiling replaced by the morning sky. I came down a little later than Reg, I told him he could go down. He finally had left to go down after 20 minutes of me telling him I'll be fine. I felt eyes following me as I walked over to the Slytherin Table. My tie I left untied and Reg looked at me and sighed. "What?" He shook his head smiled, making a motion for me to walk closer to him. I had my suspicions about walking over to him. He started laughing at me. As I got close to him he grabbed me by my shoulders and plopped me down on the bench. "Why didn't you tie your tie?" Giving him a shrug I went to turn around on the bench but he stopped me. "Boy you better let go!" I said threatening him with a piece of toast. He rolled his eyes and started tying the tie, I smacked him with the plain piece of toast and he smacked me on the back the head.. After he tied it he tucked it into my sweater that was over my school shirt, while I rubbed the sore spot on my head and ate my breakfast.

As breakfast finished, I gathered up my stuff and went to potions. Reg caught up quickly and intertwined his fingers with mine. Holding hands as we walked down the hallway in a comfortable silence, I soaked in what Hogwarts looked like, the architecture that was in the halls, the dorms, classes, and the great hall.

In potions it was great, but this Gryffindor kept staring at me. I knew Reg also saw it, his hand were gripping his quill and the side of the desk until his knuckles turned white. I laid my head on his shoulder whispering it was alright. "It's not alright, I don't like him looking at you." His words came out in a calm yet angry tone as I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He looked at me and let out a sigh. We then continued to work on our potion.

After class, Reg went to do something that I didn't even want to know about, his dark mark was burning but not mine, I'm assuming the dark lord had called him. So with out him, me and Zabini walked into the library to study and do homework. Reg had me wear my ring so everyone knew I was his, and that was engaged to be married.

Me and Zabini claimed a table by the back after we grabbed the books we needed to study. After about 20 minutes there was a presence that I knew Zabini could feel as well. We both looked up to see a Gryffindor, and then we looked at each other. I gave the Gryffindor a cold glare that obviously stated 'speak now or I will beat the shit out of you.' He cleared his throat, "mine names Dylan, and I was wondering if you wanted to be friends?" I looked at him. "no."
"No? What do you mean no?"

"I mean no , you want to hear it in Spanish, no."

"Unbelievable." Rolling his eyes as he muttered his words.
"Keep rolling your eyes, you might Find a brain in that thick skull." Zabini laughed as we got up and walked over to the bookshelves to find something to read. "Come on why don't you like me?" I glared at him, "it's not that I don't like you."
"Then what?" By this point Zabini disappeared to look at another bookshelf. "Just leave me alone." I spat in his face pushing him back.
The Gryffindor started moving forewords to talk to me again, someone walked in front of me, "I think she said leave her alone mate." I could tell it was Reg by his curly mop of hair.

"Sorry, just wanted to get to know her." The Gryffindor was holding his hands up in defense while slowly backing up, while Reg was giving him a ice cold glare while muttering, "get to know her my arse." Once the Gryffindor had left and was out of sight Reg turned around and brought me into a hug. "You alright?" I nodded, "you ruined my moment you know?"
He smirked, "oh yeah what moment was that?"
I smiled and said in an innocent voice, "the moment I beat him up." Reg laughed and brought us back over to the table. 2 minutes later Zabini appeared. "You two ready to go back to the dorms?" Reg looked between me and Zabini, both nodding and got are stuff cleaned up.

All three of us walked down the hall, me in the middle and then on the outside obviously, but Zabini was 3rd wheeling. We always made a joke about that, it was really funny to watch his reaction every time.

Time skip because why not.

It's been a few months and we are going to meet Bella and Cissy in Hogsmeade to talk about the wedding. School is ending in a few weeks and she wants to make sure the wedding is planned because we get married a week after school ends.

Me and Reg walked into the 3 broomsticks and Saw Cissy with Bella in a booth waiting for us. We walked over and sat infront of them. "Why do we have to do this now?" I whined and Reg put his hand on my knee and glared at me to get me to shut up, "because your wedding is a week after you graduate." Cissy was wearing one of her proud smiles and I just rolled my eyes. "Now let's talk color schemes!" She clapped her hands and pulled out color pallets.

After we got done planning the wedding with Cissy , we said good bye and left. We're not getting the wedding dress and tuxes until we graduate a. Because we have to stay at school, and b. We can get the dress to perfectly fit with magic. Magic is so useful, meanwhile Muggles have to go a few months before their wedding, at least I think they do.

(That was rough, filler chapter suck. Anyways wrote this all today while was at work, y'all better appreciate it.)