Chapter 14.

Elizabeth POV

I was sitting in the common room on reg's lap,   Bella,Cissy, an Lucy.  "Are you guys going to go to the ball?"Cissy asked us.  "I don't know do you want to go Elizabeth?" Reg asked me.  "Of course it will be fun!"

The ball was next week so me and the girls went to get our dresses. We had a lot of fun but we decided to get butter beer with the boys at the three broomsticks first.  We walked in and smelt the Christmas air it was delightful.

"Elizabeth, Reg stop!" They yelled
"What?"we asked in unison.
Bella pointed upwards and we looked up.
Hanging above our heads is the mistletoe.  He smiled and cupped my face with both of his hands and kissed me.

After the kiss he pulled back, I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at him a bright smile

After the kiss he pulled back, I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at him a bright smile. He of course returned that smile, his face full of happiness.  "Let's get some butter beer so I'm not 3rd wheeling to either of you!!"yelled Bella.
"But you still are." We all said and she rolled her eyes.

Sirius POV

We went for butter beer this weekend, when we were in their we heard shouting and whistling. We looked up and saw Regulus Black kissing Elizabeth Potter. " wow didn't see that coming." Says Peter.  "Maybe they're just doing it because of the mistletoe." Added Remus.  "That's not a just because of the mistletoe kiss,they're are definitely dating." Me and James said at the same time.

Elizabeth POV
We finished our butter beer and went to look at the stores for dresses.   Cissy pulled out a dress that was black lace and black dress.  Bella's dress was a dark green, when it came to the top of the dress it had black lace with a v neck.  My dress was a mermaid tight fitted red dress, it had red lace with spaghetti straps and a v neck.

Me and the girls looked at each other and said at the same time,"these are the ones." 
I got my owl and out a card with our dress colors for the boys in her talons and sent her off

Boys POV

"Eli just sent me a letter and said Cissys dress is black,Bella's is green, and hers is red." Reg told Lucy and a boy named Thomas who was Bella's date.  "We need to get suits with matching ties." Lucius said looking at me.

We went shopping and looking at tons of suits for the Yule Ball.  We spent the next 2 hours looking for suits and matching ties.

"So Reg how's it going with you and Elizabeth?" Lucius asked. "It's actually going really well." Reg said with a goofy grin on his face.  "She has you wrapped around her finger" said Thomas.  "Well it goes both ways." Said Lucius and Reg at the same time.

Elizabeth's POV

We finished up our dress shopping and went to meet with the boys again. We have all our suits and dresses, we talked for a bit and then went to the carriages to go back to the school.