Part 20.

Elizabeth

Its been a few weeks since Christmas, me and Reg were studying in the library with Sev and Lily in the corner. Then James and his friends come in, you might be wondering how do you know it's them? Key word James.

He is really loud, well him and Sirius, Peter is pretty Mello. I don't know why Peter is in there group he's not as close to the other three. Remus is just a few tables away from us and the boys go over there.

James
I see her, her as in Elizabeth, she was over there with her boyfriend, my future wife, and snivellus. "You ok mate?" Padfoot asked me. "Yea I'm fine besides the fact that Elizabeth is with Snivellus," disgust lacing my voice.

"Oi mate you're finally on good terms with your sister don't screw it up." Remus told me in a duh tone while smacking me in the back of the head.  "I know but why would she hang out with him?" Anger and disappointment showing in my eyes.

"Prongs do we need to leave?" Padfoot asked me.  "No we don't." I said looking at them, "because I'm going to go talk to her." I said getting up before they could get me.

"Elizabeth." I said to her.  "Hello James what can I do for you?" She asked with innocence in her voice.  "What are you doing with him?!" I asked with disgust pointing towards snivellus.

Just then the boys came and grabbed me trying to drag me away,"let go I want hear what she says." I told them and she scoffed.  "She doesn't care what you think and you don't get to control who she hangs out with!" Anger filled her voice.

"What about your reputation in Gryffindor, your pretty popular." I told her.
"I could give a damn about my reputation in Gryffindor."
"In Slytherin?"
"They will believe their heir." She said with so much hate in her voice and anger glazing over her eyes, I had just realised what I had done.

Just then a bunch of Slytherins and her friends that she was sitting with came up behind her.  "We should go prongs." Sirius said. She looked like she would pounce on me if it weren't for Regulus's arm around her waist.

"Yea yea whatever let's go." I said leaving.  "We're sorry Elizabeth, at least I am anyways."  Remus said to her as I was walking out of the Library.

Elizabeth's pov

"We're sorry Elizabeth, at least I am anyways." Remus said with guilt in his voice.  "It's not your fault." I told him trying not to let my voice shake.  "Elizabeth cmon let's go." Reg whispered in my ear and nodded.  His arm tightened around my waist as he walked me out.

He walked me out and grabbed me as I almost collapsed right there. " hang in there love." He said as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.  "It's ok I've got you." He told me in the sweetest voice.

Reg POV

I could tell she was going to crack and she hates cracking and breaking down. "Cmon let's go." I whispered tightening my arm around her waist incase she collapsed.  Luckily I did because when we got outside the library she did.

" hang in there love." I whispered picking her up. She wrapped her arms and legs around me as I carried back to the common room.  "It's ok I've got you." I continued to whisper sweet things in her ear.

She just kept crying into my shoulder as I carried her down to our common room.  We walked into the common room, I carried her to her room and took her to the bathroom.  I set her on the counter and her sobs ringing in my ears.

I kissed her forehead and continued whispering sweet things in her ear.  I started running the bath tub and filled it leaving her to bath.  I waited out on her bed and bout 20 minutes later she came out. 

"You okay love?" I asked her. She nodded, I knew it was a lie but let it go. Her face was all red and puffy. I knew how much her relationship with James met but he can't let anything go and she is to stubborn to admit things.  "Come here I've got you." I took the covers off the corner of her bed and she laid her head on my chest.

Cissy's POV
Me,Bella, and Lucius went to our dorm to check in on Elizabeth. When we got your dorm her and Reg were  asleep on her bed.  "You think she's going to be okay?" Bella asked.  "Yea I think so, I'm glad she's got someone like Reg." I said with a smile as I looked at them.

" I said with a smile as I looked at them

"I've got an itching to kill someone." Lucius said out of the blue. "Preferably a kid that's a year younger than us, has brown curly hair, has glasses, and his name is James." He said with venom in his voice.  "No ones killing anyone." I say.  "Just let me know when you're going to do it so I can help." Bella says.

"Bella!" I whispered "don't give him any more motivation to kill her brother, even if I want to do it to." I said.  Lucius smiled at what I said. "I knew you wanted to help." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.  We got up and went to bed after that.