Part 8.

Harry's POV
Today we're going home and I'm excited to go. I never met my aunt but apparently James doesn't like her.  Me, Hermione, Ron, and the marauders went to Dumbledoors office.  Remus said the password and we went inside. "Welcome I guess it's time to get you home." Dumbledoor said with a smile on his face. The time is locked and loaded and it's a few days before but we are going back to the first day of school.

We did the same thing we did last,everyone backed up, I put my hand on Hermione left shoulder and Ron put his on her right.  Hermione was holding the Time Turner and it started spinning.

  Hermione was holding the Time Turner and it started spinning

The bright light shine and then we were gone. we're back down by the black lake. "Cmon let's go see if we're back to our time." It old them and they nodded and agreed.
We heard and saw Fred with George running from Filch.  "Yup we're back" said Ron looking at me and Hermione. "It was nice to meet my dad even though I didn't get to meet my aunt" I told them.  Hermione looked at me,"she seems to be having a hard time." She stars. I thought about that.  " wonder if her and Sirius's brother got married. I guess we'll have to ask."

Marauders POV
" I guess they really went back to their time" said Remus.  "I wonder what happens in the future?" Peter thought aloud. But those memories were soon erased by Dumbledore to protect the future. They were walking back to their  common room. "You guys wanna walk to the black lake?" James asked. "Yeah let's go!" Sirius said grabbing remus's hand.  Remus smiled at Sirius,"LETS GO LOVE BIRDS!!" Peter yelled from down the hall making us laugh. 

We got down tot he black lake and I see regulus there with Elizabeth, they were just sitting next to each other. "Oi, are your siblings dating each Other?" Peter asked. James looked at him disgusted and said,"no one would date her and not even regulus no offense Sirius."  Sirius raised his hands in a defence as if saying'none taken'. 

Elizabeth POV

I looked around to try and find reg.
I couldn't find him so just decided to go out to the black lake. I get out there and sit for awhile.
I look at the lake contemplating my life. I hear someone coming but I know who it is, it's reg. He sits next to me without saying anything. I lean my head on his shoulder. "Elizabeth can I ask you something?"
"Sure fo ahead"
"I-um would you i don't know, m-maybe wanna go on a date?"
I looked at him and my smile was so wide and bright." Of course I will" I told him. He let out a breath of relief on his flushed face.
I lay my head back on his shoulder. I then hear whispering a little bit later and see my brother and his friends. I whisper to reg"we have company" he looks over and the marauders realize they have been caught.