Part 6.

Harry's POV

"You have a sister!?"the golden trio whisper yells.  "Yes is she not there in the future?" Asked Peter. "No's she's not" said Harry.
"Let's go talk to Dumbledore before we talk anymore about the future." Said Remus. 

"Lily!" James shouts out in glee. "I've missed you Love!" He tells her trying to woo her.  She rolls her eyes, "go away James." She gets up and leaves.  "Well that happened let's go see Dumbledore now." Said Sirius.

They were walking down the hall and they got to the office door.  Remus stepped forward and whispered to the gargoyle,"Lemon-drop sweets."  The door opens and reveals another door. They knocked and heard 'come in'. They all walked in,"hello what can I do for you?" A slightly younger version of Dumbledore asked. 

"Hello professor we have a problem, they accidentally came from the future from a time turner." Said Remus.  "Well let's get you back then" Hermione took the Time turner out from her shirt and handed it to him.  "Well let's get you back to your time then." Dumbledore said.

"Well good luck to ya it was nice meeting you." Said James and the rest of the marauders noodles their heads.  Hermione put it around her neck after Dumbledore set the time to theirs.  "Alright boys stand back so you don't accidentally go with them." He stated seriously.  
Harry put his hand on hermione's left shoulder and Ron did the same in her right.

Hermione started the time turner and it beginning to spin. "Well this is goodbye we will see you all in the future." Harry said. The sand clock was running and the bright light appeared. The bright light left the room. Everyone opened their eyes. The golden Trio was still there.

"Why didn't it work?" Asked Ron frantically.
Dumbledore looked at them "must be a missing or damaged piece, give it to me and I'll look at it."  The all just kinda stood there while he examined it.  "It looks like your time turner has a crack in the hourglass." He said. "You will have to do classes here until we can fix it which should only take a few days. What year are you in?"
"We're in our 5th year." Ok you have potions tomorrow with Slytherin."

Elizabeth's POV

Reg walked into the great hall after the marauders went in.  I kinda stood there for a second. Who were those kids? Why would hang out with the marauders? Why am I even here I want go home I told myself. "Eli!" Reg called waving a hand in front of my face. "Sorry." I told him back
"I know I ask you this every time but are you ok?" Concern coming from his voice
"I honestly don't know"
"Well let's go eat then we can talk about it later"
"Ok"

We go and sit down in our usual spot.  I kept going into a daze more often and I was in one of those dazes now. When I got back to reality everyone was looking at me.  "Ok cmon Eli were going back to the common room you coming?" Reg said. "I'll be there in a sec" I said.  He nodded for everyone to go ahead of them. He then sat next me and I looked at him.

"Alright, Cmon, get up let's go" he said pulling my hand and getting me up.  I felt James eyes on me as we leave and I meet his eyes. I let him see the pain in my eyes for split second then cover it back up with a stone cold look.

Sirius and Remus also notice it as well but Peter is busy talking to the other kids.  "Reg where are we going." I asked him not in the mood. He pulls me outside to the tree by the black lake. "Tell me what's wrong please" he looks at me with concern. I could already feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"I wish my brother would except me for who I am and not what house I'm in and I'm tired of-I'm just tired....I just want to go home!"I said in between sobs. Reg nods and wraps his arms around me into a tight hug that I return.  "Reg"
"Yeah?"
"Thank you"
"For what?"
"Being here"

  "Reg""Yeah?""Thank you""For what?""Being here"