Part 38.

Elizabeth

Me and Reg walked off the train and saw my parents, she came up to hug me but I pushed her away and moved more into Reg. "Elizabeth don't be like that!" My father scolded me all the time. "Let's get going dear." I didn't move, "are you coming we have to get going!" My father yelled at me. "No I'm not going with you! You treat my like crap, you're only wanting me there because James isn't there. And if you would've asked sooner, I would've told you that I was going to the Black manor."

"Don't you think you spend to much time there with your..... boyfriend." My father gave a disgusted look to Reg and he stiffened, I could tell he was getting anxious. "Is everything alright here?" Orion stepped up with Walburga and the black sisters. "No nothing is wrong we're just trying to get her 'Home'." My mother emphasized home and bitterness was lacing the words coming out of her mouth, pointing straight to Walburga.

The anger was building up in my system, I stepped forward but Reg tried to stop me. I got out of his grip, "you don't get to call your house home! It was always cold and empty when I was around! You spent all your time with James!" At this point people were starting to look I didn't care I was Furious.

My life giver and life maker gave me a stern look. "What ever are you talking about?" The life giver told me putting a hand up to her chest giving an offended look. "You know exactly what I'm talking about! Before I was sorted into Slytherin, most people didn't even know you had a second child! You told people that I was a friend's daughter coming to stay with you! You never cared about me!" Tears were streaming down from my face, "you should go join all the snakes and just move in with them."

I looked straight at my maker, " Maybe I will, I mean heck they mean more to me than you! They have been more of a family than you ever have." I was beyond furious, reg came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist to keep me from clawing their eyes out.
He leaned down so his mouth was next to my ear, "let's go." He forced me to walk by putting pressure where his hand was on my lower back.

We got to the edge of the platform, I didn't  say anything I was to furious. We apparated back to the manor. It was only a few seconds.

When me made it to the manor I grabbed my trunk and walked straight upstairs not before saying a quiet thank you to them. "She going to be okay?" Narcissa asked Reg, "I'm going to go find out, I think she will." That was the last thing I heard before walking through the front door. I walked straight up the stairs set my trunk down and got a pajama set out.

I grabbed my clothes got up and went into the bathroom, I set them down and turn on the lights and close the door behind me. I walked over to the faucet turning the water to hit while getting undressed. There was knock in the door and i hopped into the shower and Reg came in.

I knew Reg came in because he would be the only one to come in while I'm showering. He had a master bathroom, I could hear him putting all his stuff away.
"You okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine."
"Elizabeth....."
"What I'm fine." I was starting to get irritated.
"No your not, stop closing yourself off, especially when it's from me." I continued to shower when I heard the door shut, I dried myself off and put some PJ's on.

" I continued to shower when I heard the door shut, I dried myself off and put some PJ's on

(Just pretend they're a dark green)

I pulled back the Duvet and climbed in. It really wasn't that late, Walburga knocked telling me dinner was ready, I gave her thanks.  Just as I closed the door Reg walked out into the room with a towel.  He hugged me before I could lay down.  "You going to tell me what's wrong?"  He said kissing my forehead.  "No because there is nothing wrong."

Reg POV

I dried myself off enough to walk to the closet, I wrapped the towel around my waist and heard my mother telling us it's time for dinner.  I walked out just as she was closing the door,  "you going to tell me what's wrong?"  I looked at her seriously while hugging her,  my arms around her shoulders and hers around my waist.  "No because there is nothing wrong."  I pushed on the bed and leaned on my elbow pinning her down.  "When are you going to tell me?"  She completely ignored the question changing subjects, "Walburga said dinners ready." I nodded but looked at her clothes, "you need to get changed if your coming to eat."

She looked at me and shook her head before speaking,  "you should get changed and beside I'm not hungry."  Now it was my turn to shake my head.  "Get your butt up and into the closet you're coming down."  She shook her head again and tried to get away.  I picked up immediately causing her to wrap her legs around my waist.  "I'm not going to drop you." I let out a laugh.  Once she got into our closet she look at outfits, most of her stuff was here considering she's  never at the potter's.  She was still in a grouchy mood though.

I changed into some nice jeans and a dark green sweater and her was a long red dress with a v neck.  I walked behind her and kissed her neck, "you look beautiful."  She gave a quick smile before it fell, she walked out of the room after putting her shoes on.  I let out a sigh I'm never going to reach through to her. I'm going to have to force her after dinner to tell me what's wrong.

When we got down to the table all the girls could tell she was in a foul mood,  I sat next to my mother and she was on my left side.  "She okay?"  Narcissa mouths to me, and I gave her a subtle shake of my head.  We started eating and Elizabeth's leg started bouncing up and down.  I put my hand on her thigh to try and calm her down, it helped a little bit.  After she finished eating she excused herself and went up into he room.  I was about to get up but my parents stopped me, "we need to talk to you alone come into our study." I followed them and they shut the door. "What happened?"  My mother shook her head,  "it's about something that that needs to happen."  My father finished.

"I know you want to check on Elizabeth this won't be long." My mother said looking at my father,  "we know you love Elizabeth, she is a pure blood, a Slytherin, and she is the heir to your house."  My father started leaving me confused before he finished, "me and your mother want you two to get married. We also want you to come to a meeting tomorrow."