Part 21.

Reg POV
I woke up from the screaming of girls in the dorm room.  "Why are you screaming?!" Eli yelled.  "To wake you up!" Bella and Cissy said with a smile.

I groan and pull the pillow from under my head pulling it over my eyes, I hear a giggle and lift it to look at Eli.  "What?" I narrowed my eyes at her. "Nothing." She told said making me raise an eyebrow.
"And I don't believe you." I smirked.

"Cmon love birds get ready! We're going to breakfast and I'm hungry!" Bella yelled while we dodged the pillow that was aimed at our faces.  "Coming!" Eli yelled to them, she jumped up and ran into the bathroom.

I went into the boys dormitories to change into an outfit, since it's the weekend we might go to Hogsmeade.  I meet Eli and everyone else in the common room before we leave the dungeon.

I take her hand and intertwine my fingers with hers as we walk Down the hallway. We could hear the Great hall as we were heading down, We walked in and as soon as we did people noticed us holding hands.

"I don't know why everyone is staring, we've been dating for a bit now." Eli whispered to me as we sat down. All of Slytherin knew that me and Lucius would gladly beat them up if they tried to get with her.

I shrugged not knowing what it was, then we heard yelling and feet of someone running down the hallway. Out of all people this morning, it was the Marauders, I knew Eli wasn't in the mood because of her stabbing her eggs and French toast.

I placed my hand on her leg, giving her a reassuring squeeze. She dropped her fork and knife and chugged the water, she wiped the dribble from her lip and pulled her book out. I looked up because it felt as if someone was staring, more like burning a hole in my skull.

My eyes met with the marauders, when they realised they were caught staring they looked down in embarrassment. I rolled my eyes at their behaviour. "Are we still meeting with you guys in the library?" Cissy asked us. I looked at Eli for an answer and she looked at me, with both looked at her hopeful face and nodded.

Elizabeth POV
Me and reg were finishing up breakfast. I packed my books and my quills, parchment, and ink. We got from the bench and started our way towards the great hall doors, that was until we were blocked by a group of kids crowded by the doors.

"Hey can you guys like move before I shove your arse out of the way!" I yelled, reg can tell this was pissing me off and squeezed my hand. "Okay that's it I'm shoving you out the way!" I repeated as we started moving.

Lucius and the girls were walking behind us, we got to the front and see a fight between James and another Slytherin 6th year. We all went up pissed, me and the girls were stopping the Slytherin and Lucy and Reg were stopping James. "James stop this now!" I heard reg yell. Just then professor McGonogall came,"what is going on here!" She yelled.

She looked at James knowing he probably started. Meanwhile me and the girls were trying to calm the Slytherin down, he was mad because they were picking on Sev again. I went and helped Sev up,"you ok?" I looked at the bruise around his eye and his cut lip. He nodded, "why did he come at you?"
"Because I wouldn't stay away from Lily." He said looking down.
"It's nothing to be ashamed of, she's lucky to have a friend like you Sev." I told him.

"Sirius turn the bloody camera off before I shove it up your arse!" I heard Lucius tell. " we should get you to the medical wing." McGonogall said as she walked over here. Bella and Cissy came over after stopping the 7th year from murdering James.

We all knew Bella and Lucius already called dibs on murdering James. I walked over to James and slapped him.

James POV

Elizabeth came and ruined the fun, I mean who does snivellus think he is. He's talking to Lily, MY LiLy!! McGonogall came and stopped us we got detention. Gryffindoor and the other houses but Slytherin got points taken away. Minnie gave them points, for what? Stopping our fun.

Moony came out of the great hall to see what was going on and that was right when Elizabeth came and stopped us. I heard Lucius Malfoy yell to Padfoot about a camera or something.

Just then I saw Elizabeth walking up to me. What caught me by surprised was that she slapped me. "Don't go bullying and picking on people because they are friends with someone you will never get with!" She yelled straight at me.

"Anyone would bully a Slytherin, well besides a hufflepuff. But I mean cmon you guys are Slytherins. Your gross and you are evil." I told her how I feel straight to her face. She moved right up to my face," just because what you see on the outside, doesn't mean doesn't mean we are like that on the inside." She said her voice wavering," let me give you a hint, we're all broken on the inside."

"I don't care what you say, you're all still filthy Slytherins." I scolded. "If I see you touch another Slytherin, you'll have to deal with not just me but a whole house of angry wizards and witches. Slytherin is my family and I will protect them at all costs." She told me.

With that she walked away with the rest of the Slytherin students. "Well that happened." Moony said. "Whatever let's go." I told them. "Padfoot I kinda feel bad for putting you in a situation where you and your brother are on opposite sides." He looked at me," James me and him were never close after I got sorted into Gryffindor."  A hint of pain was noticeable in his voice.

Looking down at my hands my heart is filled with guilt as the rest of our group walked to us. Then Lily came storming over and she slapped me on the other cheek, yay now I have two red handprints on my face. "You beat up Sev! How could you!" She yelled straight at my face. I didn't answer none of us did, she scoffed and walked away after that.