Chapter 15.

We came out of our dorm room and we're making our way to the boys to go to the ball. We stepped into the common room and see the boys, they turn around when they hear our heels clicking on the floors. Their faces in awe as the look at each other the boys looking absolutely stunning.

Lucius:

Thomas

Reg

~ reg POVI looked at Elizabeth coming down the stairs and my jaw dropped, she looked gorgeous in her dress

~ reg POV
I looked at Elizabeth coming down the stairs and my jaw dropped, she looked gorgeous in her dress. When she walked down she came up to me,"you clean nicely." She told me.  "You look gorgeous!" I told her as I looked up to her eyes. 

I took her arm and hooked it with mine.  We walked through the door and down the hallway, "are you excited?" I asked her as we walked behind the rest of the group."
"Yes it will be so much fun!"

We caught up to the rest of the group, we walked through the doors and everyone's eyes were on us as we walked down the stairs.  The railing was wrapped with leaves and the there was icicles and snow around the ball room.

I brought her down the stairs and took her to get a drink, we went and sat with the group at the table. Severus came down the stairs surprisingly with Lily Evans. I've always like Evans she was nice I guess.

I pulled Elizabeth out of her seat and to the dance floor, I wrapped my left arm around her waist and held her hand with my right.  We waltzed around the room in sync with everyone
Else that was there.

Then a song for a slow dance came on.  She moved her arms around my neck and I twisted my arms around her waist.She rested her head on my chest and I kissed her forehead.  "Im glad I came with you and not anyone else." I whispered in her ear. "I'm glad I'm with you to." She replied. I lift my head and look at her, I then kiss her and put my forehead against hers.

James potter POV

I was at the ball with the group, I was mad that Lily rejected me once more. But you know I will win her back, then I saw her walk in with snivellus. My blood was boiling at the sight of that," calm down mate." I heard Sirius say as he stepped up beside me.  "Come back and sit with the rest of us at the table." He told me.

I walked over and sat down with the group, "Padfoot why would she choose him, what does she see in him?" I asked in an annoyed and whiny voice.  "Probably because they're are friends and he asked her first?" Moony says in an unsure voice.  I scoffed at what he said,"hey isn't that Elizabeth and Regulus?" Wormtail stated out of the blue, I looked over to wear he was looking. Me and pad both looked at each other when we saw them slow dancing together.

"Our siblings together." He stated
"Just friends I'm pretty sure." I told him. Then we saw them kiss and I was about to pass out, but padfoot being himself took a photo of it.  "Yeah just friends." Moony said sarcastically.
"She looks pretty." Said padfoot trying to change the subject of our siblings being together. 

"I don't like it." I told them.  " well deal with it." They said in unison.  I got up and grumbled my way over to the drinks and heard the line dance song come up.  Then I see Slytherin students including Reg and Elizabeth go up to the middle of the floor.  "Students we have  performances by some Slytherin students this year  and they are doing a tap dance and then a song." Dumbledoor told the whole school.

They finished their tap dance and everyone was clapping and cheering except the Gryffindor students.  I looked at the boys and we all shared a look. about 20-30 minutes later Elizabeth and Reg started going upstage. "They must be singing the song." Wormtail had said. "Wow thanks for staying the obvious." I said in sarcasm.  "James be nice." Moony and padfoot said at the same time causing me to roll my eyes.

I was surprised my sister could sing, I never knew she could sing.  "Bloody hell who knew your sister could sing?!" Padfoot says, he filmed the entire thing.  "Did you film all of that?"
"Yes, yes I did prongs."