Part 26.

Elizabeth

Me and Reg walked down the stairs and into the garden where people already were.  They looked at me and Reg, the girls looking at Reg and the men looking at me.  Most of the men were the ones who were single or didn't get arranged into a marriage.

My arm was linked with Reg as we walked behind His parents.  We saw the stage, me and the girls, reg, and Lucy were all performing on the stage.  When we got around and greeted everyone, I saw James and Sirius looking at us.  Sirius started walking towards us and James tried too stop him but he kept walking. 

"Where's the band?" We both turned around and looked at Sirius, my grip on Reg's arm tightened and he rubbed circles on my arm.  "You're looking at it." Cissy replied looking at him, her, Bella, and Lucy walked up behind us.

Walburga came over and looked at James and Sirius.  She turned to us," you guys are up."  We nodded all of us walked up on stage.  Everyone noticed and stopped what they are doing.
Me, Reg, and Lucy sang

Everyone cheered and we bowed/curtsied.    Next was Lucy singing while we played the instruments.

James and Sirius just kinda stood there in shock.  They were surprised Walburga let us perform at the party.
Me and Reg went and sat down as Cissy sang her song called 'deep end.'

While the others sang for a little bit, James and Sirius walked up. They came and stood next to us on either side. That's when I walked forward to look but James grabbed my arms and Reg grabbed his tightly. James backed away with his had up in defence but low so no one knew there was a problem.  Sirius looked at Reg," tell your friend to learn how to keep his hands to himself" he said lowly to Sirius. 

Reg wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked off.  We didn't know but Lucy and the girls were watching from the stage.  When the song was over we all had a 20 minute break.  I was standing with Reg and he hugged me and was tracing small circles on my lower back.

"You ok?" I nodded Lucy was really Aggravated at what Sirius and James did.  "You sure?" Reg looked at me and lifted my head, his fingers on my chin so I would look at him.  "I think so. I'm just glad I have you here with me."  Someone else was singing while all of us were on break.

Me and Reg decided to go and dance, we were slow dancing, my arms around his neck and his around my waist, I laid my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat and he kissed my temple then forehead.  He rested his head on my shoulder.  Not knowing but Sirius took a photo.

"You sure you're ok?" I nodded.  "Just tired of him." "I know what you mean but you've made it this far."  Lucy signalled to Reg telling us it's time to go up and sing again.  Me and Reg looked at each other and decided on 'if I die young'.

Next I did a duet with Cissy

Bella decided to sing next

Me and Reg did a duo

Then Lucy and Cissy 👆🏻
Bella only did singles endless it was with us.

Bella sang ⬆️
AN(she gonna be Bebe Rexha most the time)

Then I did more singles

Cissy and Lucy did another duet

Then me and Bella

(Eli is the blonde)
We had another break after those songs. Walburga came up to us," you guys are doing great so far." That made us smile. Me and Reg ate some food and went back to slow dancing.