Part 28.

Everyone left the party and Sirius stayed behind, "you guys did great!" Me and Reg rolled our eyes in sinc.  "Thanks." I walk off and Sirius just looks at Reg.

He shrugs his shoulders as he looked at Sirius. "She still upset?"  Reg nodded.  "You know her, she's just as stubborn as James, the only difference is she holds a grudge longer if it's towards someone she trusts." Sirius nodded.

"I just wish they could figure it out.  Anyways how have you been?" Sirius turned his head towards the sunset.  "I've been better, Elizabeth makes everything better."  Sirius nodded.

"How's everything with Remus?"  Reg wiggles his eyebrows and has a smirk playing on his face, Sirius's eyes widened and he blushes at the question.  "What you seriously didn't think I would find out?  I'm dating Elizabeth of course I know."  Sirius cleared his throat.  "And you're ok with that?"  Reg nodded.

"I don't care if you date guys or not."   Sirius nodded.  "Well I better get going now."  Reg nodded, but his eyes widened as Sirius hugged him.  Reg awkwardly hugged him and patted his back.   Reg watched as Sirius walked off.  He sighed and watched as the house elves were cleaning up.

He turned around and started heading inside.  Once he got inside he made his way to the stairs and to his room.  When he got inside he saw Elizabeth's dress on the bed and her heels on the floor next the the bed post.

He opened the bathroom door and the shower was running," Eli you ok?"  "Yea I'm okay."  Reg rolled his eyes, "that didn't sound very convincing."  She sighed, her head popped out from around the shower curtain.  "I said I was okay and I mean it."
"Okay do you need anything?"  She shook her head no.  Reg turned around and walked out of the bathroom shutting the door behind him.

Reg POV
I don't feel convinced about Elizabeth telling me she is okay.  I hear the shower turn off and turn over on my side.  I untied my tie, unbuttoned my shirt, took my belt off, and I also took my shoes off.

Eli walked out the door in a towel to our closet,  she didn't open her drawer she opened mine.  I walked up behind her and hugged her.  She jumped as I scared her, I laughed at her.  I kissed her on the cheek before heading into the bathroom.

Elizabeth POV
After reg scared me I changed and put on Reg's quidditch jumper.  I pulled back the comforter on our bed,  I then turned the lights off and turned the lamp on my side on.  I decided to turn Reg's lamp on as well as the closet light. 

I climbed into bed and read my book.  I decided I was to tired to read after forgetting what the page said after 5 times, I put my book down, I laid my head on the pillow and turned onto my side after a few minutes.

I hear the shower turn and the light switch turn off, the door opens and I turn on my side closing my eyes. He was just in a towel, he was brushing his teeth when he walked out, his wet curls hanging in front of his face.  He sees me laying on the bed, he goes back in the bathroom and puts his toothbrush back. 

When he walks out he comes up to me,  "No! You're all wet!" I tried to scoot out of the and off the bed but he caught me and gave me a big hug, he made sure to wack me in the face with his curls.  I was laughing the whole time,  he looked me straight in the eyes, he put his hand on my chin and one on my waist.

He moved his hand that was on my waist and onto my chin and pulled me in for a kiss. I let him kiss me and then I pulled away.  "You need to change."  He groaned that I pulled away. I giggled and gave him a peck on his lips.

He walked away Into the closet rolling his eyes.  I climbed back into bed.  Reg walks out in sweatpants and looks at me.  I pull the covers back for him he climbs into bed.  He pulls me close wrapping his arms around my waist, I lay my head on his chest and he kissed my forehead.  "I love you" he whispered.
"I love you to," I looked up and kissed him.

(Big time jump to Summer)
Cissy's POV
Me,Bella, and Lucius arrived at my aunts house we were staying here for the rest of the summer before Reg and Eli go back to school.  "I'm going to miss them." Bella and Lucius nodded in agreement.

"Narcissa will you go wake the others up?" I nodded, I motioned for the rest of our group to come with me.  They nodded and we headed up to their room and opened the door.  They were snuggling and it was the cutest thing ever.

  They were snuggling and it was the cutest thing ever