Part 31.

6th year: basically nothing happened besides Elizabeth and James getting in more fights like usual but at the end they somewhat work it out so they cool now. But Elizabeth and Reg became Closer with Sirius, and is ok with James and his friends. Doesn't like Peter tho. Oh and Remus and Sirius got together *thumbs up*
(I'm lazy don't judge me)

The start of 7th year
Me and Reg are now starting our 7th year at Hogwarts and we're prefects. Yay so much enthusiasm. Woohoo.... Anyways no more brothers to deal with for either of us yay but my the things like the visions are hitting me again.

Last night I woke up when Reg shook me awake,In my dream I saw the future, kids dying, and a battle at hogwarts. The school was pretty destroyed. Lily's and James deaths, lily was holding a baby boy as a bright green light shown as the door blew open.

Some dark wizard had killed them, I saw them shoot Lily with a dark spell right in the chest, Sev found lily death while the Boy just sat in the crib. The light had then turned green as I saw the boy who was with James and his group 2 years ago. They had suddenly disappeared.

But this was a long time than what it was now. The green light had shot a Hufflepuff boy, killed him. Lots of others died in that war. I saw Sirius, James's friend holding a house elf as it slowly died, many fell off the old bridge as it blew up. Everything was so devastating but more came and more happened. I couldn't believe the people I saw who died.

I saw Sev die, he was one of my best friends. Then my mentor Professor Dumbledore was struck off the tower falling to his death, then something that broke my heart, Molly Weasley killing Bella. Bella is my sister, whatever happened in the future she chose the wrong side. Molly Weasley would never do anything to hurt someone endless it was really important.

The next shot helped me figure it out, a group of red heads stood around another redhead, the boy Laid there lifeless. After that Was Remus and a girl holding hands, I came into a conclusion that he married her. I wonder what had happened to him and Sirius.

Many explosions came next, bright lights blazing off the explosions, towers crumbling down. McGonogall was there in the middle of everyone running guiding or using spells I couldn't tell. The boy that was with the Hufflepuff now looking older and more grown dodging crumbling walls, and to fight someone else.

The last thing I saw was the dark Lord himself dying and turning into dust that floats in the wind. All I know is that the good guys win saving thousands of wizards and witches, muggleborn or halfblood, but they also loose many in the battle. That was the last thing I knew before Reg was shaking me awake saying we were there and the train stopped. We helped all the first years to the guide.

Everyone looked at me and Reg in jealousy, me being me gave them the death glare. I hate gryffindors sometimes. A lot remind me of James to much by the way they act. Reg grabbed my hand and he led me to a carriage that Zabini was in a long with another 7th year.

We went up to the entrance and got out, I headed into the great hall leaving them to catch up, I mean I didn't really want to be prefect, specially since the visions are really hitting me. But Dumbledore asked and I couldn't say no, but I really don't want to do hall patrol.

As we sat waiting and watching as the 1st years got sorted, there weren't many Slytherins this year,maybe 5-6. The other houses were happy and cheering, but when we got members the all just kinda blared at those first years. I kinda feel bad for them, I mean those glares happened to me.

I didn't have any friends besides Slytherins, Lily was really only in our group because of Sev. I wanted to be one of those prefects that cared for their younger peers, I want to be like an older sibling to the first years and help them.

"You ok?" I turned and looked at Reg, I nodded. "You sure?" "Yea it's the Slytherin Heir things, it's really kicking in this year." He gave me a worried look as Dumbledore started his speech. He does this speech every year.

"Good luck to everyone on trying to win the house cup, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of competition it never hurt anyone." That's when it hit me that Hufflepuff boy that was killed was Amos Diggory's kid. That was really random but looks a lot like him.

It was some sort of challenge, he was wearing a jersey, more specifically a Quidditch Jersey. I'm guessing it's that house cup game or whatever it's called, where they have someone from every school compete. I honestly have no idea, I felt a squeeze on my knee, I look over at Reg.

I knew he was worried so I put my hand on his. I gave him a squeeze back, most of the Slytherins knew we were together, the first years didn't. How ironic the two prefects are together wow so cool. I guess it is. After we ate we went up into our dorms. Me and Reg had patrol duty. We walked out of the common room and into the hall, already I heard giggling and went down the hall.

A group of third year Gryffindoors we're trying to sneak into our common room. "Alright boys let's go." I snuck up behind them and scared them. They screamed like a bunch of girls. "Eli what's going on?" Then he saw the boys, he smirked,"let's take them back to their prefects."