five

Sloane Beck

Sloane Beck

My eyelids opened as his eyes met mine.

"Barbie, did you hear me the first time or am I going to have to repeat myself?" I gave him a blank stare as he continued to mock me. He wasn't blind and maybe I was giving him more credit than he deserves, but he knew I was crying.

"I said why the fuck are you in this room?" He repeated his question as I huffed, throwing myself upright on the bed. My dress had ridden up but he didn't even look—he already knew what was there.

"I heard you the first time you asshole," I stood up from the bed. I wished I could've stayed in that bed all night, I didn't want to go back downstairs and face the two of them together. I was selfish—I didn't want to see anyone happy until I was happy myself.

As soon as I reached to open the door, a hand came down above me, slamming it shut locking it with a key. I chuckled out a laugh, "Oh no—let me the fuck out of this room." He pointed to the bed, ignoring my protests.

"Give me the key dickwad." He nodded at my new language. "Sit down, you have to sign papers now that you've been in here." He went through a file, pulling it out with a pen.

The fucking audacity of this man.

I just saw my ex-boyfriend making out with the girl he was cheating on me with. Not to mention the fact that she was wearing the necklace he gave me, and he wants me to sign papers because I cried in his room?

"Fuck you," I spat out the two words.

He smirked, "You already did, baby."

My eyes blazed red at him. "Just let me out of the fucking room," My voice argued almost begging. "Sign the papers or tell me why you were in here." He gave me an ultimatum but I just shook my head.

"Neither is happening." He shrugged, walking over to his bed and kicking his feet upon it. "Guess we aren't leaving this room." He smiled at me, patting the bed next to him.

"I'd rather die than lay next to you again," I laid down, back against the door. "That can be arranged." He smiled at me as I scoffed at his words.