forty-eight

Sloane Beck

Sloane Beck

Dear Charlie,

Well—I can't believe it either.

But I think I met the love of my life.

The one whom I want to spend forever with- the one who would do anything for me and vice versa. He's everything you never were. He's strong, he's tall—he's covered in tattoos, you would've hated him. And, he's an athlete.

And he drives a motorcycle—can you believe that? The city girl is in love with a guy who drives his own car.

I'm staring at him right now and the more I stare at him the more I want to cry from happiness.

He's gorgeous and he's such a good guy Charlie.

He's not patient but he can be when you ask him to. He opens the doors for me. He makes sure I ate—even when he didn't know what was going on. But Charlie, he knows now. Gwen started to let the news slip at dinner with her nasty ass fiance. Then dad really finished off the sequence by spilling the beans.

I thought he was going to hate me—I thought he was going to leave me.

Wasn't the first time I thought that thought.

But this time I felt it in my soul. I cried until I felt numb but he came to me—he told me he loved me. He was in love with me.

The wait was worth it. You might've chosen my sister over me, Caden might've chosen Sam—but look at me now bitch. I'm on top of the world riding high off of love and orgasms.

He's amazing, Charlie. I just wish you were here to meet him.

Hope you're enjoying all of the peanut butter in the world in heaven,

Love Bologna.

I closed the book, continuing to stare at the man of my dreams who was laying in my bed asleep. The covers ended just above his naked bottom giving me a show of his chiseled abs and his pecks.