twenty-two

Sloane Beck

Sloane Beck

We were more alike than I had thought.

"You want to?" He asks his thumb finding my bare thigh rubbing slightly against it. I tried to hide my smile at him always asking the same question—no matter how many times, Blake Day always asks.

I bite my lip and nod. He lets out a laugh before pressing his forehead against mine, "You're going to have to work for it, Blondie." I raised an eyebrow at that. "Work for it? I always do all the work when we have sex." He laughs again before his other hand came up to cup my cheek, our foreheads that were already pushed together, pushed even closer.

"I know you wanna kiss me," I teased him as I saw his eyes staring at my lips, and then right back up to my eyes. "And if I do?" He asks as I offer a smile. "I'd be a very happy girl," His thumb on my thigh pinches the skin between his fingers. I let out a squeak as I'm picked up from the balcony, he twists me around so he's carrying me into the room bridal style.

"Guess we have to make the girl very happy then?" He asks as I'm laid on the bed. I smile at him, as he lays his body on top of mine. The two most fucked up people were molded into one.

His lips pushed onto mine and it was the start of the game. Who could get their clothes off the fastest? Who could tease each other the most? Who left the most hickies? Who could get the horniest without losing their mind? Who could fall in love the fastest in this euphoric moment?

I let out a giggle as his hand slid under my shirt. But what I couldn't stop focusing on was the tongue ring, I had never made out with anyone with a tongue ring before. It was so cold yet so warm in the mouth of someone who only ever used a cold tone.

I let out a whimper as his finger played with my left nipple ring. He pulled away from me laughing, "You're still the only girl I've ever fucked with these." He praised me as I smiled. His lips were already swollen as ours had been suctioned together for more than a minute. But with Blake Day a minute felt like forever—whether it was a forever I wanted or just a moment, I didn't know—but I was sick and his lips were my cure.