epilogue

Sloane Beck- Day

Sloane Beck- Day

"Once upon a time, a long-long time ago there was a mommy who lived in a castle far away from the world. She protected her son with all of her heart as his daddy was mean, he wanted to tear their family apart. His daddy was a powerful man as he never did what he was told but his mommy was happy because she had her son to hold. The son grew up meaner than ever but then he meant a woman, who was much more clever. She was a lot like his mommy, but stronger than her. She loved this boy so much that it hurt. The boy was mean to her but her smile never fell, until one day the grown boy's family fell. The boy wasn't mean anymore, the girl was happy. They were friends now and they were both happy. Together they fell in love and lived in a castle, not a friend, not a foe, finally, them being together wasn't a hassle. The boy loved his girl to the moon and back, they lived happily ever after, never again were they under attack."

I smiled as I watched him sit at the foot of his bed.

They both hadn't noticed me yet.

"That's mommy and I's story you know that?" He spoke to him as my smile grew wider. "We loved each other so much that we had you," I bit my lip to stop from crying.

"That story I just told you is—"

"Lame dad, can you grab the one about the firetrucks? We didn't finish that one last night." I snorted as Blaise cut him off. Both of their head snapped towards me standing in the doorway.

"Look it's the princess from the faraway castle," Blake teased as I scoffed as I walked towards them. Blake sat at the edge of the bed as Blaise lay in the middle. I crawled up to the top, resting my head next to Blaises as he curled into me.

I admired everything about Blaise.

It was amazing how cute he was.

The blue eyes.

The dark hair with hints of light colors.

But it's the smirk.

The fucking smirk he inherited drove me crazy.

"Excuse me, mommy, but we were reading a story. It's bedtime." Blake snapped his fingers as Blaise laughed.

"все хорошо, мама, ты можешь остаться со мной." My head snapped to Blaise as he grinned at me.

Blake groaned as he heard his son speak in a language that he could never pick up on. However, one thing that was hard for me to get used to was the fact that my son didn't have an American accent. His voice was thick, and it was french. When he spoke some English words, he did have a flat accent but he would always be the most fluent in french.

He was five.

He was smart.

He was everything I could've ever asked for.