thirty-five

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR ALREADY!!

Sloane Beck

He was hot as hell but it made sense because he was the devil.

"God! I'm so glad my brother is better at kicking than he is at relationships!" I watched as Ellie spit out her drink following with laughter at Finn's words.

We had won and although I wanted to celebrate, the only reason we won was that Caden broke the tie with a kick. The game was the ultimate nail-biter but it wasn't like I had nails left to chew anyways.

"Are we going to the Captains or are we going to Skulls?" Finn asked. Taking another sip of my seltzer I shrugged. "Skulls?" Ellie asked as I chuckled.

"Phi Kappa Sigma—the craziest fraternity on campus." I clarified for her as she nodded. Skulls were also the fraternity that Coen Miller belonged to. Coen scum of the earth Miller.

"Can we do captains?" Ellie asked as Finn and I nodded. "You aren't going to be scared that your brother is going to babysit you the entire time?" I asked as she smirked.

"I want to get freaky tonight. Fuck my brother—he isn't the boss of me. In fact, I'm going to go in there and fuck with Mitch in front of him." She proclaimed as we started to walk down the sidewalk.

We had already been standing on Fraternity Roe, there were people everywhere as it was just a very intense game that deserved some good partying. "Not Mitchell," I warned as Ellie giggled.

"What? His dick wasn't good but his tongue was. Why not?" She teased as Finn sent me a wink.

I guess the girl is going to learn the hard way.

The captain's house hadn't had many parties this year due to what I'm now assuming is Blake's father. When he explained to me that he hadn't been able to do all the fun things because his parents wanted him to settle down, I thought that was so shitty.

But now that he had me, they thought he was settled down.

He was—just not completely.

We weren't dating, he wasn't my boyfriend actually. I couldn't jump into something as real as that so soon but we were on the right track. I didn't want us to be one of those toxic couples like Matti and Naomi.