twenty-four

Sloane Beck

Sloane Beck

I wanted to avoid everything I had just opened up to him about.

I was warm.

Correction; I was sweating. I never sweat—I was always cold.

Opening my eyes, my vision trailed to the tattooed death trap of an arm that was swallowing my body alive. It was still dark out, but you could tell it was early. I felt his breath on the back of my neck. I was still very much naked, but I wasn't cold.

Blake Day was very much warm on the inside despite his cold exterior.

Spinning around in his arm I placed a kiss on the tattooed giant's chest. Tucking my head under his neck, my nipples were pressed against his bare chest. My motions had woken him and something else up.

His hands met my thighs, spreading them. I pressed my forehead against his chest as his hand left my open thigh. I knew better than to close it though since his hand was grabbing something else.

His tip ran along the front of me and my entrance and I squirmed, still sore from the previous activities. He wasn't easy to take in even on the gentle nights. His tip's head was positioned exactly on my bud making me whimper. The pain and pleasure felt intense.

He pressed harder against it and I wanted to scream at the sensitive nerves buttons being pushed against. "Get a condom," I whispered to him. He stayed silent though, pressing against me again, that's when I started to sweat because it hurt.

"Too much," I spoke as he immediately pulled back, placing a kiss on my head.

His penis was now in his hands as he pressed near my entrance collecting my wetness before pressing back up the middle with it. I was already shaking. "Condom," I reminded him once again but still no answer.

That's when he pulled away from my middle, grabbed my arms, and wrapped them around his neck. He parted my legs and placed his legs in between mine, we were still laying horizontal in the bed.

He slowly started to move his hips, thrusting against me but not entering. I tightened my grip around his neck as he moved through the outside of me completely making sure the whole of him was felt.