thirty-six

Sloane Beck

Sloane Beck

Infatuation is a funny thing.

One day you could wake up completely hating someone or something but the next day you could be infatuated because you took the time to investigate. Somethings—some people are worth looking into even if you hated them.

Blake was the first to lunge in front of me then Reese followed. Reese grabbed Penn while Blake hustled Mitchell off the table. Ellison, poor Ellie was watching in horror not realizing the mess she had just created.

Or the mess she had just added to.

"Everyone out! The show's over!" Reese yelled, his intoxication was long gone. There was a look of frustration in his eyes, knowing of what was about to happen. His red cheeks were dulled down because his brown eyes were now black.

"Hey! Did you hear what I said? Get the fuck out of the house!" He yelled again, his throat gravely. I watched as everyone sped walked out of the house, eager to get away from the awoken beast.

Never had I ever seen Reese this angry other than when he found out Naomi was pregnant.

Man—something was horrifying about sweet boys getting angry.

"Where'd Ellie go?" Finn nudged me. I went to look for the brunette but she had apparently escaped with the herd of people. Reese turned to look at me, shaking his head. He had a vein protruding out the front of his forehead. He was disappointed in me for causing drama on purpose, but Mitchell deserved his ass kicked and Penn needed put in his place.

I would do anything for my friends.

"Why would you do that? Are you trying to get us kicked off the team?" Mitchell yelled at Penn from behind Blake. Penn however just crept around Reese, spitting at Mitchell.

Jesus.

"My baby sister. You're a fucking piece of shit—you don't touch people's siblings." Penn clenched his fist while speaking through his teeth. Finn however just let out a whistle.

Reese's blood boiled as he let out an angry round of laughter. "You also don't attack your fucking teammates!" His voice roared as he shook with anger. "You guys don't know what you've just done! You both could get fucking kicked off the team if someone took a video of that! You guys are just fucking idiots. You aren't captains! You guys don't act like it." He fumed.