twelve 

Blake Day

Blake Day

I was a sucker for a good sob story.

My gray sweat-shorts from Nike, my white shirt, my backward hat, and sunglasses were on me as I sat in the truck that I would be driving almost into New York City. The blonde bombshell was currently walking towards me, sunglasses, invisible shorts because they were covered by the huge hoodie she had on. Or at least I hoped she had on a pair of spandex shorts because I didn't need her embarrassing me.

In her left arm, she carried a huge pillow and blanket. Her right arm held a Louis Vuitton tote bag. She dragged behind her a huge black suitcase, it too of course designer.

She was so flashy. Was she trying to make up for the fact that her personality was bland?

I rolled down the driverside window as she approached the truck. "You're late," I made her aware of the fact that it was 7:03 in the morning when we were supposed to leave at 7:00.

"Sorry, I woke up and there was blood gushing out of my vagina. It was rough—" I cut her lovely description off.

"Okay. I don't care. Get it." That's when she crossed her arms, standing outside of the truck, no signs of entering the ready-to-move, all-wheel-drive vehicle soon. "Blondie, baby, get the damn truck. We have things to do." She pulled her sunglasses down so they were on the bridge of her nose. Her sapphire blue eyes peaked through, twinkling at me.

"Right. I totally understand. However, I just used your money to pay for this really expensive manicure and I would hate for it to get ruined by having to lift a plastic finger of mine, baby." She threw me a tiny smirk.

She made my blood boil.

"I'll throw you another thousand if you get in the damn car." I barked at her as she shrugged. That's when I had it. "A good boyfriend would help his girlfriend into the tall truck. A good boyfriend would also open the door for his girlfriend and put her stuff in the back." She taunted me.

My fists unclenched the steering wheel as I unclicked my seatbelt. If she wasn't moving, I was moving her.

Stepping out of the truck, I charged towards her. Rounding the truck I threw open the passenger door. She gave me a small grin as I motioned for her to get her ass in the seat. She motioned for me to give her my hand and I huffed. She slowly climbed up into the truck, I waited until she was all tucked in to shut the door.