forty-two

Blake Day

Blake Day

"So this little meeting thing, it's gonna cost ya." She teased as I broke out of my nervous state.

What is he going to do—what is he going to say? Is mom with him? Christ—I was scared for Sloane. Winning the game didn't mean shit now—I was so happy from before. I set a record, I got MVP—and now my dad was going to take my accomplishments and make them all about him.

Fuck this man.

Just when I start to get happy he has to tear me down—I deserve better.

"Mm, and what's that baby?" I asked wrapping my arm around her shoulder, pulling her into my side. I felt her kiss my neck as we waited for the elevator to hit the VIP box floor.

She was so hot that it hurt.

Literally, I was hurting. My dick was so hard and all I wanted to do was just pound into her until she was screaming.

"So I talked to daddies today—" I cut her off smirking.

"You talking about me?" I teased as she scoffed. Slapping my chest she shook her head.

"My gay parents Blake and they invited you over for dinner." The smile left my face and the hardness left my dick.

Her parents invited me over for dinner? No way—they probably think I'm satan or something. "Babe, when?" I asked as she laughed.

"I didn't set an exact date—just whenever we're free." I shook my head. "I'm busy that day, sorry." The elevator dinged as we came to a complete stop.

Reaching forward before the doors opened, she pressed the stop button. The doors weren't opening and we weren't moving. "Nope—we are a team. I have to deal with your parents, you have to deal with mine." She argued as I laughed.

"My parents are really important to me Blake and if you can't do one thing for me then I'm sorry, I'm going back downstairs and leaving this stadium. I'm doing this for you," She whispered the last part.

I closed my eyes slowly before opening them again.

I hated doing this to her.

Reaching for my hands, she laced ours together. "Blake," She whispered my name as I groaned. I owed it to her, didn't I?