twenty-three

Blake Day

Blake Day

I was high but I wasn't that high.

"You want to?" I teased her.

I mean, I was pretty damn gone.

"You're going to have to work for it, Blondie." I joked with her after laughing. However, Blondie never knew how to take jokes. "Work for it? I always do all the work when we have sex." I pressed my forehead against hers because I craved touch.

"I know you wanna kiss me," Did I Blondie? Did I really want to kiss you?

"And if I do?" She smiled at me. "I'd be a very happy girl," I laughed before standing up with her in my arms.

I was really fucking under the influence.

"Guess we have to make the girl very happy then?" Like I said—I was intoxicated.

But at that moment I made the first move, I attacked her lips with my own and I was higher on her than any drug could've made me at that moment. She was so fucking addicting, she was so fucking bad for me—she was fucking disgustingly perfect for me.

Her tongue danced with mine as she played with my piercing. My fingers slipped under her t-shirt as I grew harder than a fucking rock. Her nipple piercings were such a turn on and I couldn't decide what I liked better. Her ass or her boobs? But at that moment, her boobs were more than enough for me.

Her left nipple ring had all of my attention as she whimpered. I laughed at the realization that had just hit me, "You're still the only girl I've ever fucked with these." My lips were tingling as a smile appeared on her face. Her lips were swollen since ours were just molded together.

My dick was straining but in the end, I would make it worth it. I placed my knee in between her two legs and spread them. She gasped as I pressed myself up against her middle and just like last time—she felt like Caramel.

Not knowing what got into me, I wanted to kiss her neck. I had never been big into neck kissing before because it was too much for me. But with her, it was different, like I said she was Caramel.