Always(epilogue) Part 117

Part 117

Her arm reaches for Skip. "Skip run," Alix yells.

 With all her might she grabs her wrist trying to hold it back. The force applied was no use, in seconds Alix's hand grows like a beanstalk toward the sky. She peers down seeing her arm take on some strange metamorphosis, Alix scans her arm which was black with lumps bulging all over her flesh, it was as if her arm was covered in tumors, it expands charging for her girlfriend. Skip turns to slide off the bed but in seconds she is scooped up in Alix's gigantic hand, her hand continues to grow ginormous extending to the ceiling.

Skip looks down leaning over the edge of an obsidian tower peering between its fingers, everything below was becoming miniature, Icy blue pupils move frantically searching for a way to escape this tower of an arm. Alix peers up.

" Skip don't fall." Alix yells. Held captive Skip sits in the palm of Alix's gigantic hand as it shoots to the top of their house. She quickly ducks down, Alix's colossal hand collides with the ceiling, the creature's large stone fingers penetrate an old wood roof tearing it open.

"SKiiiiiip," Alix screams with her face distorted in horror. She could see that her arm was swelling ten times its size and the pores on her arm were squirting black liquid. Alix notices that the tumor-like lumps on her arm had morphed to stone.

"ow ow ow ow," Alix shouts being thrown around the room while her arm hangs in the balance swaying slowly back and forth. It had grown so large that she could not hold its weight, Feeling like a five- thousand-pound anchor Alix wobbles about the room. It teeters from side to side, Alix could only think of Skipper ignoring the pungent pain to her body. She could feel the joints in her arm loosening with every movement she made.

I gotta do something to save Skip, Alix thought. She peers up watching her hand shoot toward the clouds like a skyscraper towering below the night sky full of stars. Alix could no longer see her love.

"Youch," Alix closes her eyes feeling more excruciating pain as she tries to balance her giant arm, she falters losing her balance. She whirls around her room knocking books off a nearby desk. "AAAAH, stop please stop this," Alix begs for the black goo to stop pussing out of her pores, she watches as the dark muck seeps deep into the crevices of the wooden floor panels, soon they become caked with black sludge. She steps from side to side doing her best to dodge the unknown substance.

"Yaah," Alix stumbles losing her balance once again, shes thrusts against the wall with force from her arm, Alix quickly reaches for the nightstand by her bed for support. Before she could reach it, she is Yanked in the opposite direction away from the bed and thrown toward the door of her bedroom. Whirling around Alix grits her teeth frustrated with the situation. "Just quit it," Alix shouts.

She watches her arm wriggle loose pulling itself from her arm socket as it grows toward the heavens, black greasy veins sprout out of her arm and sink deep into their bedroom floor like roots of a tree. Black blood gushes out of Alix's freshly open cavity. Goo covers their bed with wriggling veins that sprout from the bottom of the creature.

"Ughh, what the hell is going on?" Alix says frantically looking around Skipper's room, she could see a dark thick substance had begun to consume the room suffocating the bed and the floor. The goop on the bed moves on its own slithering toward Alix, she jumps off the bed not sure what to do. Alix watches the demonic substance drip off the bed forming black puddles that spread closer and closer, The teen presses her back against the wall as puddles start to ooze toward her.

Even though Alix was in pain, she was relieved that she was no longer attached to the unknown entity.

She notices after a few seconds, droplets of goop from the puddles surrounding her began to accumulate in mid-air filling the cavity where her arm had been severed, the liquid becomes hard like solidify magma forming her arm and hand. A bright light engulfs her arm then fades. Alix looks down in awe seeing that her arm was rejuvenated.

Alix remembers Skipper, She peers up trying to compose herself, Is Skipper alright? She questions forcing the thought into her mind.

" Skiiiiip," Alix yells. She could not see a thing except for the night sky sparkling with lights. It was like looking up at a skyscraper at this point, her hand was enormous. Alix peers at the base of the creature realizing that the monster was rooted through her bed and into the floor.

I got an idea, Alix thought staring at the base of the monster that once was her arm, She notices that black puddles are being absorbed by the creature. Liquid starts to disappear at the base of the monster as if there was a sewer under her bed. Still, it didn't seem to be moving much, why is this happening to my arm? Alix thought seeing that it was made of stone.

"Hang on Skip," Alix yells taking her attention away from her arm, she glances back seeing that the room was flooding with black gunk. Alix springs off her bed and starts to climb the beanstalk of an arm, sunkissed hands grasp stone, she places her hands on the sides then places her foot in a crevice, and starts to pull herself up the stone tower that once was her arm. "Hang on Skip I'm coming," Alix shouts while stepping into another crevice.

Alix could feel stone scraping against her palms while gripping the base of the creature, She climbs her way up the enormous arm thats sprouting out the top of Skip's house.

Skip worries looking around now that she was fifty feet or more in the air, the bluenette could see that the room was a black ocean below. Her body shakes uncontrollably with fear that she may fall to her death, Skip grabs her shoulders while shuddering, not only because of the night winds but she was acrophobic, terrified Skipper looks down.

What is that stuff? I hope Alix is ok. Skip wonders doing her best to eliminating the thought that Alix might be dead, the area below was consumed by the unknown substance filling the room. It had been a while but for the first time in a long time Skipper couldn't keep her composure, frantically she gazes between large fingers. "Alix,  Alix." Skip calls out in distraught. Still no sign of her comrade. Oh dear, where could she be? Alix, please be alright, Skip thought seeing that the room was full of black blood, it appeared that Alix may have drowned in the gunk below.

Still searching Skipper sees nothing, she spots something that starts to move toward her from a distance, Please not another monster, we are in no condition to battle. Skip prays mentally.

    She recognizes pink hairs blowing in the wind from a distance and she knew it was her girlfriend coming to rescue her. Alix does her best to hang on feeling the treacherous winds push her aside, with what strength she had left she clings for dear life, wild winds whip at the teen.  "Skipper I'm coming." Alix hollers.

Skip could see Alix coming closer, Alix grips the stone surface as hard as she could, "Waaahh," Alix clutches the creature tighter than before feeling the monster shake, the giant stone arm leans from side to side ready to topple over. Skip peers over the edge of the formation, her eyes widen with elation feeling relieved that she could see her girlfriend was still climbing to her. Fingers start to bend slowly all around Skipper who sits helpless in the palm of a demon.