A Requiem for an Unrequited Love Part 45

Part 46

At Evercrest Academy the headmaster's office.

A grey-haired man looking about fifty years old stood in a lavish commodious office that had tall windows plush carpet and palms. He stood with a small group of faculty gathered around him.

"What an atrocity." Kent Wellington says while shaking his head of the matter. "This is just terrible, those heathen degenerates vandalized school property." He continues to speak as he peers out the window, he watches construction workers slave away outside.

He turns to face a small group of faculty officials. The gym instructor grabs his head "Holy smokes there's no way kids did that, It looks like some kind of war weapon was used," Mr. Runner scratches his head. He peers at Mr. poindexter the  English teacher and Ms. Remedy the school nurse. " I agree how could a group of students do this much damage." The nurse replies.

"What did the investigators say?" An English teacher questions, his face in shock as he peers outside the window watching construction workers reconstruct the demolished courtyard.

"All of you stop worrying about the incident, I have everything under control." The police department agreed that those lousy students are the culprits." Kent says reassuring his colleagues.

" For godsakes, those look like chunks of meteorites." Mr. Green. points still looking out the window.

The courtyard was in shambles, statues were smashed beyond repair, concrete cluttered the area with benches, vases, and crushed waters fountains. Several trees were severed, the lush green grass, flower beds, and rose bushes were burnt away.

"Silence!" Kent Wellington shouts. He whips around then leans into Mr. Poindexter's face, "Do you want to look elsewhere for work, this academy's image is everything. Some of the hooligans involved attend this school. There's no doubt that it was Hidaki and his gangs, he runs all of the gang territories in Jettron."  Kent says with a callous tone.

"Ever since I used an iron fist to keep those delinquents in line I had a hunch they would retaliate. There's no doubt in my mind that Hidaki would do this, I put him away for good, He's at the corrections facility now." Kent hisses while clasping his hands together.

" I believe some students that attend this school are affiliated with Hidaki's gangs, we'll just have to redeem them and I've got a plan," Kent says places hi shand to his chin as if to ponder.

All the teachers stay attentive. waiting for his plan to be revealed.

"We will be starting a new program called the Bad Apple project I will send you documentation as soon as possible, this will hopefully help the school's reputation.

The last thing the headmaster needed was students vandalizing their academy, which created a negative connotation for the school, "Our students are better than that and we need to show our clients." Kent says sternly.

Everyone nods in agreement. "Hidaki and his gangs must have ascended on the school last night." Mr. Green says. "Yeah." Another teacher mumbles. The teachers talk amongst themselves.

"That is all," Kent says sitting at his desk, he watches as faculty members leave his office single file.

This mess looks supernatural nobody is going to believe this jargon, and who else would be a perfect scapegoat, Hidaki and his gangs.

Why not he had just put the boy away, the events happen to fall into place perfectly, Hidaki is confined to juvenile corrections and this crazy destruction is done to the school. He's notorious for terrorizing the school and the neighborhoods of Jettron, I can blame him.

Money can do wonders, Kent chuckles, he had paid off the mayor to not allow the press to have any knowledge of the incident. He had also paid the J.P.D to not contact the FBI.

Later that morning on a clear sunny summer day both girls Alix and Skip head to Evercrest Academy. Alix had to attend her summer classes and of course, Skip was going to tutor students for the summer semester and attend the STC meetings as usual.

This is great the pinkette thought. Alix turns to look at Skip who parts her lips slightly placing a piece of toast with yogurt spread on it into her mouth.

She takes a small bite of her bread. Alix gazes at her new lover.

Skip seems oblivious to the pinkette's loving gaze as they walk to class.

The bluenette feels Alix's strong gaze of admiration upon her, she peers back at her, her face expressionless.

Alix gives Skip a big smile. Skip gives a shy smile in return.

Alix couldn't stop smiling even if she wanted to.

Skip and I did things last night. So I'm guessing its official, we did the... you know what, we knocked the boots, we bumped uglies, hell, we did it.

A cheesy smile stayed super glued to Alix's face till they reached the academy gates.

Skip just walks beside Alix, she stares off into outer space as if she were in a trance.

They arrive at the school's entrance, Skip turns to Alix, "Bye." Her voice monotone. Alix becomes giddy and gives a cheesy grin. "Bye-bye babe."

Skip just peers at her then continues inside the building.

Alix grins some more while clasping her hands together. This was a dream come true since they did it last night, its has to be official, Alix walks away from the school. She couldn't help herself, Alix felt she dealt with enough school since she did moderate last semester, well what she considered adequate.

Alix cuts class.

She prances down the street happily.

I know, she places a finger to her cheek in thought, I'll buy Skip lunch. She couldn't stop thinking of the bluenette or what happened last night.

Skip ambles to the stc ( student tutor committee) room. Belladonna leans extremely close in the bluenette's face. Belladonna peers at the girl as if she were examining her. "What?" Skip lifts a brow. " Haven't you heard ?"  Belladonna asked. Skip gives a puzzled look. "No." "Hidaki and his gang vandalized the academy courtyard to get revenge on daddy, he decided to crack down on all the high school gangs in town. we have a construction team repairing it now. " Skip's eyes widen slightly.

THE COURTYARD...

That's right the battle...

Skip quickly turns away from Belladonna, " I knew that scum would try and ruin daddy. " She listens to the purple-haired girl rant.

"Oh no she thought would they find out about what really happened in the courtyard. what if the government were to get involved, Skip started to sweat, but who would believe them. She felt somewhat relieved.

Nobody would ever believe that they battled demonic aliens causing destruction to the courtyard.

"Yes, degenerates are the worst," Skip says while taking a seat at her desk.

"Daddy has a plan." Belladonna smiles at Skip which somehow appeared malicious. Skip peers at the purple-haired girl. "There's a new program and you're going to be the first to try it, its called the Bad Apple project."

Belladonna waves a pamphlet in the bluenette's face.

Skip looks over the proposal page.

"The program will elevate and redeem, bad students, giving them a chance to alter their ways." Belladonna holds Skip close. "I see." Skip flips to another page of the stapled pamphlet. She skims over a few paragraphs, "Basically giving those slackers a second chance, sounds like a hand out" Skip sighs.

"Silence runt. " Belladonna says.