Love the Art of War pt 20 Part87

"YAAAAAH." Alix knocks the door off its hinges with one strong power punch, the door crashes to the floor creating a booming thud that could be heard throughout the mansion. fortunately, Alix's mother was on the other side of the mansion so she couldn't hear a thing. Alix felt a super surge of energy run through her veins. She had noticed that her right arm seemed to be getting stronger. Alix peers into Skip's room poking her head in first. 

"Skip." She treads lightly taking precautions as if something from the unknown was going to pounce on her any moment.

There, she could see her love lying lifeless in bed, there was nothing in sight. Alix rushes to Skip's bedside. She gently places a hand on her girlfriend's motionless body.

"Skip wake up." She shakes the girl roughly.

 "Skip get up," Alix yells. Skip opens her eyes then glares at the pink-haired rebel. Alix was relieved to see Skipper lift her lids, she couldn't imagine life without the studious runt.

Alix scratches her head, "I swear someone was in your room, something was here, I sensed it ..."

Skip interrupts her girlfriend. Cold icy blue eyes continue to glare at Alix.

 "Get out of my room you delusional peon." Skip spat sternly while pulling the covers over her head.

Alix mopes, she slowly turns away in despair glancing at blue hairs from the back, the rebel faces front and trudges out the room. Before leaving her girlfriend's room Alix peers down seeing the shattered door, her eyes follow broken pieces of wood on the carpet leading out into her lavish hallway. She sighs. 

 I destroyed that door just like my relationship.  Alix thought with an aching heart.

That night in the demonic realm of Dismul sits a dark fortress, the demonic lair had an angular sharp architecture of a Japanese feudal lord's fortress that was made of rusty black stones. the realm was run-down, stormy, and appeared apocalyptic, the entryway was a gigantic open mouth carved from stone with sharp fangs that served as a doorway.  The opening was decorated with heads of various monsters with several macabre ghoulish creatures' faces that were sculpted into the walls of the dark corridor that had a few torches. 

Wicked-Leech raises his hand to light a torch to his left, he meditates for a moment to gather his dark energy, after a few seconds his red eyes open with yellow pupils. He could see his claw glowing.

  "Satan's fire." His lips move.

Wicked-Leech could see his claw had a wild flame whipping back and forth from a little breeze that passed the demon tugging at his cloak hood. Leech gently pulls his hood down a little farther and proceeds to enter the fortress before him.

The fortress occupied a dreary wasteland with black jagged stone formations that reach the heavens. Above a dark gloomy sky booms with thunder followed by streaks of lightning that light up the night sky like fireworks. Smog covers the dreary area along with a  black mist that surrounds the onyx sharp fortress that sits on a small dismal island suspended in a black abyss, nothingness and darkness surround the isle. A waterfall of blood flows just outside the fortress gates.

Wicked-leech enters the fortress through large fangs, he pushes sharp teeth aside one after another, his talons tap against the cobblestone floor which was stained with blood and littered with bones, and innards of various beasts. Wicked-leech peers over to his left seeing an old chamber of some sort, this section was full of horrific contraptions. It was a torture chamber. He could see arms were left dangling in handcuffs, amputated bodies aligned the walls that had been ripped apart being stretched beyond their limits.

 A guillotine shines brightly in the light of three moons with heads surrounding a chopping block. The thin withe-like creature in a cloak looked like a druid, he struts into a putrid cell. Wicked-leech peers around, the demon eyes a pile of bones, then the creature looks to his right observing the carcass of a monster in some sort of war regalia. There, Wicked-leech stared intently at the battered lifeless body of a beast who possibly passed in a battle. There looked to be nothing of importance just a torso of a fallen warrior, but there was something more.

Wicked leech observes the monster seeing that there's a large katana impaled in the back of a creature, its body was robust and covered in several horns, his eyes look over the beast,  it had one webbed wing hanging from its back. Wicked-leech unravels the satanic scroll then observes an image.

 " The Masamune," He whispers. The blade was a replica of an ancient ink drawing on the scroll.

Wicked-leech saunters over to a corpse, with one mighty yank the sword comes loose, his blade is covered in blood and guts making the weapon smell of viscera. The katana starts to heat up then glows with a sapphire light. Wicked-leech grips the blade feeling an invisible force pull him further into the dark chambers of the possessed fortress. 

He did not resist, he lets the weapon of satan guide him into an alter room of a church. Wicked-leech could see past chipped and broken pews stained with blood and rotting flesh. The ceiling had an elegant oil painting of a priest holding a bible but his shadow was a satanic beast.

Broken candles filled the room along with bones from unknown creatures, some appeared to be human remains. He peers at the alter, there on either side of a ginormous cross were two reliefs, one of satan and the other Wicked-leech recognized, it was Darkborne his dark messiah. Now in the main room of a church chapel, he could see the silhouette of something but the demon wasn't sure what to expect. He could hear growls and hisses as a strong scent of sulfur fills his nostrils. A smell he was raised on which was a sign of a healthy demon.

Wicked-leech crept to the alter, he saw something, it was hideous, the demon could see a face covered in horns, blood and skin peeled away from the monster face,  he could not make out much more. He lifts a finger to feel this obscure creature.

Is it alive?  Wicked leech thought.

 The demon presses a claw against the unknown being's surface, it was hard as stone. He then raises his blade as it begins to illuminate brighter than before. Standing in the darkness the katana allowed satan's disciple to see what was in the room with him.