Love the Art of War pt26 part 93

Love the art of war pt 26 part 93

Alix slowly lifts her lids, she could feel the cold hard earth against her red cheek, her mouth was full of leaves, her sweaty hands lay flat against the ground. Alix's vision started to come back into focus, her blurry surroundings soon became clear. She lays in the grass feeling a stinging pain below her thigh. There, she could see that her flesh had been torn at the knee. A small stream of blood trickles out of her benign wound.

She lays sprawled out on the forest floor, she parts her lips spitting out leaves. She peers around realizing she was still in the forest behind the  Academy's courtyard.

Her head was spinning, she felt slightly discombobulated as she pulled herself to a  kneeling position while captivated in a lethargic daze.

" Hey You." She heard a gruff voice.

Alix felt resistance from behind, she could feel the fabric of her blouse being bunched into a ball, a hand grips up under her sweater vest applying pressure thrusting her backwards. She quickly digs her fingers deep into the dirt feeling the coarse surface of gravel scrape against her palms while a force drags her back. 

A hand clamps down on her shoulder then yanks at her vest relentlessly. She weakly raises an arm, Alix could no longer twist or turn at the waist feeling a heavy weight upon her back,  the man  was on top of her, even though her legs felt like jello, she manages to thrash them about, she lunges a foot back hitting him hard, she hears a groan , Alix felt the mysterious assailant's grip loosen.

She glances back seeing it was that faculty member who ruined their fun from earlier. He had her by the shirt, SHIT, Alix thought. She starts to kick wildly once more, he grabs at the flailing teen's ankles, Alix continues to shower him with kicks, kicking vigorously her heel meets his chin thrusting his head to the side. ugh, He releases the rebel falling back on his bum. 

Alix scrambles to her feet, her legs felt weak and wobbly, she felt as if she lost control of her limbs, she wobbles near a tree to resume her escape as her head spins, Alix blinks a few times while she places her hands out trying to prevent herself from falling to the grass again.

Her friends got away so could she.

 She reaches for a branch feeling hard bark brush against her smooth skin. She hoists herself up the tree midway, Alix lifts her foot to place in a  steep crevice on the tree but she could no longer move. She felt a force so strong pull her down like an iron weight,  the brunette man had a solid grip on Alix's sweater vest. He had returned resiliently in hot pursuit of his target.

"Young lady, who were those girls? they are trespassing on school property." Alix tried to get away, but the teacher was stronger than she expected.

"Let go man," Alix snaps while flailing her arms, she was determined to continue her escape, Alix thrust forward taking another step away from the man while clinging to a branch. "You're coming with me young lady." The teacher grunts, He applies more force to her sweater with a sturdy grip stretching her clothes from behind.

"L-Let go I mean it you ass." Alix grits her teeth, she clings defiantly to a branch, He thrust her back once more. "You're already in enough trouble Miss Wilde so just give in. " The brunette grumbles. "Yeah right you jerk." Alix mumbles. The pink-haired teen's arms tremble warily, she could feel her hands slowly slipping away, she no longer had a sturdy grasp on the branch, Alix could feel her sunkissed hands slipping from around the tree limb. Shit. she thought.

Alix was back to her old habits again being nabbed by faculty when trying to enjoy her days at the strict academy.

" Tell me, who were those girls?" He demanded. In seconds the man felt a burning sensation to his jaw. "AAGGGRRH." He releases the rambunctious teen immediately, his head snaps back with gusto as blood spirts from his nose.

Alix had jabbed him good in the face with a left hook. The faculty member stumbles about the grass clutching his face. He quickly regains his balance, his penny loafers stomp through the dirt toward the pinkette, in an instant he's struck with a lightning-quick blow to the head.  Sun-kissed knuckles graze his flesh once again, his body convulses as he rears back, the man lifts an arm blocking his face. Like a machine gun with rapid-fire Alix punches him in the gut, "Oof." The brunette's knees buckle.

Alix continues to vigorously thrash her fist at the young man, losing his balance the thin man aimlessly staggers about the courtyard. They had made their way out of the darkness of the forest and into the light of the courtyard. Alix pummels her student-teacher with ease.

A bulky man stands beside a window inside the school's administrative office. He hands documents to a student, "If you don't mind, could you bringing these to Mr. Sano." While passing papers to the student his eyes widen with shock, there, he could see a fight outside from the window. "Hey, stop that." Mr.Runner rushes out the door to the courtyard.

Alix sits in detention with a hand placed upon her chin with boredom, here she was again in trouble for doing something she'd regret.

The door creaks open...