Extra Late nite fix

Alix n Skip vitamin bullet extra Late nite fix.

It wasn't a typical Saturday night for Alix, usually, she'd be out doing something mischievous like either egging a faculty member's house who worked at Evercrest Academy or drinking out late with the girls.

 This  Saturday she had nothing to do because Asher was away at school, somehow her god-fearing parents managed to tie the brat down and keep her in a Catholic boarding school. When Asher was there she'd usually run amuck but this Saturday was different. Alix was alone this weekend and the only thing she had on her mind was her girlfriend, Alix was feeling frisky.

Alix dials Skip's number.

Skip's iPhone rings sitting in a phone dock, she puts her phone on speaker when she notices an incoming call.

"To whom am I speaking with?" Skip asks.

" Hey Skippy." 

She hears a vivacious voice from her iPhone speaker, It was Alix her girlfriend. "Oh, Hello love," Skip says.

 "How come you didn't recognize my number?" Alix asks.

"I apologize love, I did not save it on my phone," Skip replies.

"Why not," Alix asks.

"I do not save my client's numbers, it is against tutor committee rules," Skip answers.

 A rule was put in place to stop tutors from having relationships with their students, if they were having an intimate relationship the academy felt it would be troublesome, so they forbid such a thing because the academy considered tutor sessions strictly business.

Alix gasped on the phone.

 "You should save my number, geez I'm your girlfriend for godsakes," The rebel whines.

 "If I save your number that would be unfair to the other students." Skip replies.

 Alix pouts."Okay, whatever." She sulks on the line while rolling her eyes.

"Skippy baby tell me what you're wearing?" Alix says, her voice had a salacious tone while she bit her bottom lip, Alix twirls a strand of silky pink hair around her finger.

Skip sits at her desk eyeing a few stacks of paper, it was work from the student council and tutor committee. 

"Brand or price?" Skip asks.

Alix lifts a brow, "What?"  Alix says. Maybe she didn't hear me, Alix thought. 

"Skippy, I asked what are you wearing, I don't care about the brand," Alix complains.