Last but not Least pt2 Orbit Bros. Part 35

Last but not least pt2 part 35

 The demon warrior continues to laugh as his body ripples with bumps growing from his abdomen. Huge lumps bulge from his sides extending forward forming into two more arms. Large clumps of flesh stretch into the air forming another pair of arms that protrude from his torso.

Alix and Skip feel intense pressure from his gravitational force as they witness his transformation. Both fighters were still unable to speed up their pace.

Obu now stood with six arms, he smiles. "Enjoying my gravity haze ladies."

Both girls struggle to move forward, Alix was trying her best to continue with a light jog even though she was barely moving.

 Damn, how are we gonna touch him?  She felt like a stick in the mud at this point.

 Skip could sense the direction of Obu's gravitational force, she drops to her knees and dashes forward with ease lowering herself to the ground. Skip had felt a thickness in the air when standing. Obu had altered the air in their vicinity with high levels of pressure making it almost impossible to move.

" I have the power of Asura!" 

Obu quickly strikes a pose displaying his six arms, He raises two arms above his head while another pair are folded across his chest. He extends the third set of arms by his sides ready to battle.

"Now see if you're capable of withstanding my Asura's  Arms," Obu hisses.

Skip could move freely again their surroundings were no longer torpid. She darts forward aiming for the demon warrior's head. Obu's arms thrust about throwing punches rapidly. Skip springs away, his fist just misses her. 

Alix comes from behind to kick him, Obu moves with ease watching her soars past him. Obu quickly retaliates punching Alix in the back knocking her to the grass. The demon begins to utilize all three fists to pummel her on the ground.

She blocks a couple of fists, his speed accelerates, Alix was now unable to protect herself from his raging fist. Obu bashes her arms constantly leaving several bruises to her bronze flesh.

Skip jumps at Obu full force ready to execute an attack. "Surger Berserker..." 

He begins to utilize all three arms on his right side focusing on Skip. Three fists propel toward the bluenette hammering away at her, Skip leaps back then forward evading his fist jabbing violently.

  Skip dodges two of Obu's fists that punch at her vigorously swinging at her, while his third arm sneaks up behind her with ease.  Obu's arm coils around Skip's ankle pulling her into the air. Obu laughs watching his opponents try an fend for themselves while they are weakened. He continues to pummel Alix with his other three fists while he has Skip dangling in midair by her leg. 

Obu flings Skip about slamming her to the ground. 

Skip could feel her body crash against the pavement over and over again. He swung her repeatedly to the ground like a ping pong ball back and forth. Blood gushes from Skip's mouth as her back pounds the pavement once more.

He drags her to the ground, she spots a hunk of charred meteor from earlier. She clutches it before her body is forced into the air again. Skip pelts it at Obu, blood spurts from the demon's eye as a sharp end of a rock penetrates his eyeball. He shrieks in agony with a rock plunged deep into his eye socket. Obu quickly draws his hands away from Alix and releases Skipper. 

Alix jumps to her feet. 

" Yaaaaahh." She knees him in the face. Obu stumbles backward lifting one of his six arms quickly whacking Alix with great force sending her into oblivion. Her body breaks through a statue in the courtyard.

Obu starts to throw punches at Skip, She jumps toward Obu leaping onto his arms with poise then bouncing from one arm to the other. Skip quickly leaps onto his arms while he swings constantly trying to hit her.  

Now close enough to Obu's face the agile fighter raises her fist to strike.

"Berserker surger buster..." A raging fist interrupts her, Skip watches as electrical limb whips past her face only inches away. The blue-haired girl falters but quickly regains her balance as a fist makes another attempt to strike her.

 " Electro Fist." Obu watches the bluenette evade his attack once more, she steps back as he hammers the ground.

 Skip ducks his swiping arm sparking with electricity, she staggers back stepping into a large water fountain. 

SPLASH.

 Skip could feel her body become soaked but she managed to avoid contact with his high voltage fist. Eager to catch the bluenette Obu follows after Skip anxiously. His hand dives into the pool of water in hot pursuit of his target. Obu is electrocuted when his high voltage arm makes contact with water. Skip watches the elder demon's body convulse vigorously. 

Now, this is my chance to aid Alix. Skip thought.

Skip strides to Alix seeing her comrade lying on the ground surrounded by broken pieces of the statue she had collided with. She could see that the pinkette was knocked unconscious. The bluenette came closer to Alix's body, she places a hand on her comrade to shake her awake. Skip feels a tight grip around her neck, she could bearly breathe. Obu's hand wraps around her throat cutting off her oxygen.