The Power of Two pt 2 Part 15

power of two pt 2 part 15

Later that day the girls were having their usual session at Oasis Apartments where the elder student lived.

"Come on just once, let's backtrack what happened that night at the playground." Alix nagged.

Alix and Skip sit at a table beside one another with their shoulders slightly touching.

"No." Skip says sternly. "Pleaseeeee..." Alix begs. "Alright, you are becoming a nuisance." Skip wanted to remain intransigent as usual but it was becoming routine for Alix to hassle her about the marks on their hands.

"Fine. I'm starting to think the elder's apartment is haunted." Skip says.

Alix laughed. "Seriously that was no ghost, that creature was real."

" Are you 'serious', you want to play games when you must prepare for an exam in a couple of days." Skip snaps.

"Skip this is more important than some dumb exam were like superheroes now. You heard that alien dude, we need to defend earth."

Skip takes a deep breath.

"Lets try it if nothing occurs extraordinary, you have to abandon this nonsense altogether."

Alix nods "Agreed."

"I remember our hands together." Both girls place their hands in one another's. Clasping their hands together they lay on the carpet. "Yes like this, we were on the ground," Alix says excitedly. Skip's face began to turn beet red.

Alix notices the poor girl closing her eyes. "What's wrong?" "Nothing lets just get this over with." Skip felt awkward. They both did. They peered into each other's eyes accidentally. Skip quickly looks away. Alix then realized they were pretty close, the proximity between the girls was intimate. Alix had straddled the bluenette's hips, they were pelvis to pelvis. "Y- you 're too close for comfort." Skip nervously averts her eyes from the pinkette once again. Alix blushed. She thought of the kiss they shared before.

A couple of minutes had passed. "Nothing is happening." Skip complained.

Now the moment was tranquil. "Skip... I want a kiss." Alix said softly. Her eyes lowered, her face flushed. The pinkette felt aroused, the area between her thighs felt warm as she gazes into Skip's icy blue eyes.

Alix leans towards  Skip their lips less than an inch away. "No." Ignoring her refusal Alix presses her lips against the bluenette's. They kiss, the sensual sensation was so pleasing they could not stop. Again and again their lips meet. Their faces flushed, Skip's ears were red, with every kiss Alix began to feel hotter than before.

Skip pulled away from her lips. "G- get off." Both girls breathing hard. " S- skip I like you," Alix whispers.

A bright light startled both girls.

Their hands began to illuminate with a bright aura. The pain of being pricked by several needles began. "Look," Alix shouted. They watched as their hands flared with energy. Alix felt a familiar sharp pain return in her stomach. Not again Skip thought as a small bullet-shaped object appeared on  Alix's tongue which looked similar to a vitamin, it landed on her face.

This must be a vitamin bullet. Alix holds it between her index finger and thumb. "We have to place our hands together and focus our auras." They both peer at the small object. " I've got to let Krone know." Alix smiled, she was eager to show Krone. "We did it." She grabs both her tutor's hands shaking them excitedly. Skip sat silently. "We still need to prepare for the exam."

Alix was stunned by her classmate's response. "Seriously, You're going to be nonchalant about this?"  Alix abruptly gets up from the floor and heads for the door. "I'm going." She left. Skip flinches as the door slams. The bluenette stares at the door. She rubs her arm feeling her soft skin. She then squeezes her flesh feeling somewhat uneasy.

She felt guilty letting Alix deal with the issue alone. She thought if she just ignored the strange occurrences they would go away. Skip still believed that somehow her mind was manifesting these odd phenomenons. Was she really overworking herself?

Alix's room.

The pinkette sat cross-legged on her plush comforter wondering how she could contact krone.

"Krone, Krone," she shouted. Can he hear me? How could she reach that dimension of his? I know. She opens her closet. "Krone ". Alix screams into her closet. Nothing happens. Maybe that portal thing is only at the elder student's place. Alix purses her lips.

She scans her closet area for any glowing lights like before.

 Her mother heard her. "Honey is everything alright?"  "Y- yeah mom I'm fine," Alix replies. Gertrude's face was puzzled. Why on earth was her daughter yelling in her closet? Alix's mother shakes her head. Not only does our daughter need discipline but she needs mental help as well. 

"Alix try to get some rest and be prepared for your exam tomorrow."

"I will mom." Alix climbs into bed. She stays awake all night studying.

She flipped to a page in her textbook to try and study but no use. She gave up the second she opened it. Who was she kidding? I just can't stay focused while trying to cram everything in at once, she peers at her notes and textbooks. Ugh, She was anxious about the final exam since it was tomorrow. Alix only received Cs all through the semester but would it be enough to satisfy her parents. I have to try. She could not imagine her life without Skip, if I'm sent away I won't be able to see her anymore.