Date Or Affair pt 1 Part 68

Date  or Affair pt 1 Part 68

Alix and Skip stroll to class that morning after dealing with Hidaki and that wacko klutz Pabblum.  They make their way to the academy entrance, Alix follows Skip to her locker.

Alix felt it was time she put her foot down about their relationship. What kind of relationship was this anyway? They hadn't gone on a date yet, not one. Both girls occupied a locker section for junior high students.

Alix rubs her head slightly nervous, I don't wanna ruin the relationship, Alix thought. What if Skip gets angry and wants to end it, what if she's not ready for commitment?  She thinks of the worst. Alix takes a deep breath while Skip gently turns a lock on her locker door. What did she have to worry about they barely had a relationship to ruin, since it was under-wraps. 

" Its time we make it official babe," The pinkette demands.  Alix stands confident even though she was shaking scared inside.  Skip faces her after grabbing a couple of textbooks out of her locker. "You're absolutely right," The bluenette replies. Alix stands just gawking at Skip her mouth hung open in shock, she was so sure Skip was going to give some kind of riposte reply since shes always stubborn and feared Belladonna would find out about them.

Skip shuts her locker gently then turns to face her girlfriend. 

"When would be the best time for such an event?" Skip asked.

Alix saw her girlfriend's face flush slightly, Alix ponders while her eyes wander aimlessly about the hall as students pass by. 

"After hours would be best, it will masquerade as a study session, " Skip says as a minuscule smile appears across her face.  

"Yeah, that works out great, nobody will ever know," Alix says then grins. 

Skip nods, "Precisely."

The pink-haired rebel cautiously inspects their surroundings, Alix quickly gives Skip a peck on the cheek, "Bye Bye." Alix waves as she disappears around the corner to her class with a cheesy grin on her face.

Skip enters her new office it wasn't as commodious as the headmaster's but it was a decent size. She had a few banana plants for decoration, a  sleek black office desk, and plush wall-to-wall carpet. 

And of course, She had the office essentials, file cabinets, organizers, and a computer. Skip would add more decor later, she needed to get to work. Skip inhales then exhales, Today is going well so far. I have a date with Alix. She places a globe on a small table in her room with some wood knots.

She sits at her desk and starts to create lesson plans for the fall semester, Skip peers up from her work hearing the office door creak, there stood Belladonna.

"Hello there Greenmore, my, my aren't we working hard." Icy blue eyes barely move. 

Skip sighs, " Yes." She replies.

The class president had a malicious smile on her face, her red lenses gleam in the fluorescent lights. 

"Since you've been so busy I've been thinking, you need some help," Belladonna says while placing a finger to her face. Skip just peers at Belladonna with a be gone look, her lips gradually become a slight smile. 

"Yes, that would be quite sensible," Skip says. 

Skip could really use the help now that she had to supervise the patrol committee, student council and still continue her work with STC (student tutor committee). Skip peers over several stacks of paper on her desk at the purple-haired girl.

Belladonna steps aside. "Heres your assistant Ms. Fair." Belladonna grins.

 Skip dies inside. AAAAAAAAAH. NOT HER. Skip's mind yells. It's that shrimpy jynx from this morning. Skip kept her composure on the outside her face was expressionless. There a stout shrimpy girl stood pigeon-toed, her hands covered by her long blazer sleeves, and her glasses looked foggy.

"Very well," Skip says while glaring at the nerdy girl. Pabblum gives Skip a big smile.

 " I'm your biggest fan, it's an honor to work by your side," The girl squealed with excitement.

Belladonna knew what she had done, she thinks of yesterday when she had given the new student Pabblum a tour of their lavish academy.

Pabblum trails behind Belladonna on lush school grounds. 

"You see here  is the courtyard." Belladonna lifts her hand toward many flower beds and fountains. Pabblum was taken with the rosebushes.

 "These are gorgeous, the last academy I attended only had stinkweeds," Pabblum says with her voice full of glee.

"I only wanted to attend this academy because Greenmore goes here," Pabblum says. Belladonna glances at the stout student who wore her uniform sloppily. 

"You don't say." The purple-haired girl walks over to Pabblum. 

" How would you like to work with Greenmore to help her out," Belladonna suggests.

 " OH my gosh." The girl felt her heart stop, Belladonna rolls her eyes while the nerdy girl catches her breath, she places a hand to her chest nearly flabbergasted.

 "Really you will allow me to..." The tacky student stops speaking in awe. Belladonna smiles while nodding her head slowly. 

" Of course," Belladonna replies.

Belladonna knew she would be killing two birds with one stone since Pabblum was Mayor Fair's daughter, her father demanded that she keep the geek satisfied under any circumstances. And on top of that Pabblum would work as a spy, she would be around Skip most of the time. Belladonna had too much homework and had to attend conferences with her father because one day she would run the academy.

She hadn't forgotten about the pink-haired teen that her significant other had been spending an abundance of time with.

"Thank you for the assistant," Skip says, her soft voice brings Belladonna back to reality. 

"Yes, you are most welcome," Belladonna replies, her cheeks puffed as a smirk crept upon her face, she was ready to burst into laughter any moment, Belladonna covers her mouth with a white glove quickly exiting Skip's office.

Skip cringed at the fact that she and Pabblum shared the same planet. 

"Hi Miss Vice president, this will be so much fun, now how may I assist you?"

 Skip glares at Pabblum, her lips part, "you're dismissed." The bluenette's tone harsh. Pabblum places a hand to her forehead saluting Skip.

"Okay Miss VP ." Skip shakes her head annoyed.

Pabblum opens the office door.

 "Excuse me, Miss  VP,"  Pabblum says while holding the door open.  Skip couldn't lie to herself she enjoyed this new title. Skip peers up at the wimpy nerd. 

"Yes," Skip replies.

 "I brought you chicken nuggets for lunch,"  Her assistant says. 

"No, I wanted asparagus soup," Skip says irate. 

 "I'm so sorry, I'll fix it, it's a bit warm in here I'll turn on the AC," Pabblum says.  Skip comes from behind her desk. "No not that  buttooooooon."

 Pabblum had pressed a button that activated a trap door.  Skip falls to the cold ground, Her assistant trots out of the room. Skip glances around as spiked walls begin to move slowly toward her.