Hidaki's Return and Redemption pt 18 Part 63

"We are home." Skip's soft voice awakens Alix from her drowsy trance, she had felt slightly ill with her mind in a daze. Skip holds her girlfriend close by the waist with Alix's arm securely around her neck for support from behind. Skip gently lays Alix onto a mattress on the floor of her new home which was an abandoned house left by her grandfather.

Alix could feel her arm pulsating with excruciating pain, She grabs her toned arm looking to see her lover beside her but Skip had gone elsewhere.

Skip peers at Ikki from across the yard. Both warriors stand in the desolate clearing with moonlight upon them.

 "Enlighten me  grandmother, inform me of our current situation with Evil seed." Skip demands. Ikki yawns. 

 "Skipper I'm tired it's late."

  Ikki turns to pull open a rickety old screen door.

 "You insolent winch, you can no longer obviate the situation," Skip says sternly.

"Skipper this is not a good idea," Ikki says hoping to diffuse her grandaughter's anger. 

Skip charges the old bat, the old woman quickly raises her bo, Skip's arm and the bo collide. She whips a fist at her grandmother, Ikki leaps away. Skip charges her rapidly punching, The old bat bobs and weaves blocking Skip's fist.

 " S- stop it Skipper,"  Ikki shouts.

She thrust her fist forward once more.  Ikki backs up stumbling into her garden. Skip lunges forward leaving dirt behind in hot pursuit o her grandmother

Slamming her feet to the dirt Ikki catches herself before she could lose her balance. Skip rears her foot back ready to kick her granny before she could get to her feet. Ikki teleports, then reappears, Skip turns around with her chest heaving. Ikki appears creating multiple clones of herself, several Ikkis surround the lithe girl. The blue-haired fighter glances around confused. 

"Multi replica," Ikki shouts as more clone fighters emerge, Skipper peers around frantic hearing laughter fill her ears. They cackle all at once circling the teen once more.

 "Try and catch me now Skipper." The old bat taunts. Skip punches at one, her fist grazes air, like an apparition her hand goes through the duplicate Ikki face, Many transparent illusions circle Skip faster and faster they spin making the puny fighter dizzy.

Her fist goes through her grandmother as if she were a ghost, Skip misses her opponents left and right swinging her fist like a mad man. Skip peers around gradually losing her composure. She throws another punch missing her granny again. Several Ikkis whirl around her.  

"Skip stop this, right now," Ikki begs seeing how exhausted her granddaughter was.

Skip huffs slightly.

 " I refuse, not until you confess you miscreant." Skip demands.

She continues to vehemently thrash her fist at the old broad. Skip's movements quickly became languid when she went to attack another clone thinking it was her grandmother.

 "Okay,  I'll tell ya, just don't kill yourself." Ikki mumbles. She could see how weary Skip had become, The girl's body staggers about as if she had a few shots of tequila. Ikki knew if Skip fought any longer she might perish, her energy was nearly depleted.

Skip places her hands upon her knees gasping for air, she had pushed herself to the limit utilizing all her aura energy. Her flesh was hot, she could feel the cool summer night wind blow against her skin which felt nice .

"It was I ... I opened the demonic seal, that's how evil seed was released," Ikki says.

Skip's eyes widen and her mouth tightened with anger while her mind was blown an expression of devastation conquered the blue-haired warrior's face. 

"Now Skipper brace yourself." Ikki swallows hard holding up her hands to try and defend herself if her grandaughter tried anything irrational. 

"You're one of the Kin of Cardinal Sins family members, Darkborne's blood runs through your veins. I sacrificed you when you were in the womb Skipper. But I have morals now and I couldn't let you become a monster like the rest, so I stole you away." Ikki blurts out feeling vulnerable.

" Impudent worm." Skip shouts. She was seething with anger.

 "You are at fault you foolish octogenarian." Skip jabs at her grandmother who moves with ease. Skip was clearly overworked.

 "Skipper please, I believed that I could have powers of a god and I wanted a better life for your parents. I realized Skipper that I was wrong to do so. The cult members lied to me." Ikki yells while behind a small fence that protected her garden that appeared to be wilting.

 Ikki dodges another attack from her granddaughter whose trying to bash her head in. Skip hurls a punch at her grandma who leaps away effortlessly, Skip staggers after her leaving the garden area and heading to the front of the house.

 " How asinine, how could you throw mankind into complete pandemonium, because you desire grandeur," Skip huffs. Ikki stands out front of their home with a sullen look on her face, she felt hopeless knowing that she and Skip were not going to be on good terms anymore.

Skip grits her teeth placing her hands around Ikki's throat. She barely had the strength to apply pressure to her elder's wrinkled flesh. Ikki surrendered to her grandchild, all she wanted was their feud to end. They hear footsteps. 

"Guys is everything alright? Alix stood in the doorway of the abandoned home.

Skip steps away from her grandmother, Ikki peers at Alix smiling.

 "Everything is fine kiddo, Skipper and I were just doing a little catchin' up." She grins harder than before.

Skip looks towards her lover. 

"Please go rest," Skip says with a calm voice.

Alix looks at Ikki then peers back at Skip. She was trying not to seem bashful.

 "Skip come to bed,"  Alix says. 

Skip's piercing blue eyes shift to a pair of wrinkle bags and a sagging jaw. She gives Ikki a cold stare then heads inside.

Ikki parts her lips. "I can help her Skipper." Skip continues inside the house as if she did not hear the old bat.

Ikki chuckles to herself. The old bag hobnobs on to the wrap-around porch of the rundown house, She plops into a raggedy lawn chair that looked as if its been there since the beginning of time. The old lady chuckles to herself once more. 

 What did I expect? Ikki thought.

Alix lays on a mattress wrapped in blankets, She soon felt warm slender arms gently embrace her body under the covers. It was her blue-haired lover. Skip observes Alix, her girlfriend was sweating excessively. Skip glances down at her comrade's arm. She takes a gander noticing the fighter's arm had turned as black as coal.