Enter Belladonna pt 3 Part 10

The phone rings.

Thank goodness Skip thought, she did not want to continue making love in the tutor committee room where anybody could just waltz right in,  even though it was after school hours.

Both girls breathe heavily, Skip answers the phone flustered trying to regain her composure. Belladonna gently removes strands of hair from the bluenette's face. She glares at Belladonna while responding to the call. "Yes, yes understood sir." "Who was it ?" The purple-haired girl asked flirtatiously.

Skip hangs up the phone. "Your father."  Belladonna grins. "You should have told him how much you love his daughter." Skip's expression displayed slight disgust. She laughs at the bluenette. Belladonna pulls at the girl's arm. "Don't be coy with me, you wet blanket." Skip looks away irritated. "What did daddy want?" Belladonna asked while embracing the bluenette then driving her against the desk. Belladonna's breath tickles her upper lip, now both girls were face to face. Skip ignores her alluring eyes. "I begin my assignment first thing tomorrow, my client decided to start early with sessions." 

Skip sighs.

She situates her uniform while Belladonna ogles every inch of her body making the girl feel uncomfortable. After adjusting her clothes Skip reaches for her attache case. Belladonna pulls her by the tie pecking her cheek with a kiss, she leans in for a passionate kiss Skip quickly retires. "Not here ever."

Skip turns to nab her attache case, Belladonna's arms slink around her waist.

She embraces Skip from behind. "Daddy needed a candidate for the job so I recommended you." She nestles her chin against the puny girl's shoulder. Skip's face was expressionless. Her mind outraged, Oh my god how could she put me in such a nerve-racking situation.

Belladonna hugs her tighter.

Skip averts her eyes from the purple-haired girl. " Why me ?" Skip asked. Belladonna chuckles. "To know if a test dummy is sufficient it must survive the crash first." Her voice trails off. Skip remains calm even though she was seething with anger. She pulls away from the purple-haired girl.

Skip grabs her attache case leaving Belladonna behind.

If Skip failed this task she would definitely lose her prestige and title, it would be devastating. What a snake, Belladonna always knew how to keep her on her toes while throwing her under the bus.