Hidaki's Return pt 11 Part 57

Hidaki's Return/pt 10 part 57

At the gang's hideout, Hidaki sits in his shack with some of his gang members. It was a makeshift clubhouse full of miscellaneous junk. A couple of oil drums, boxes, and bags full of newspapers filled the shack, the place was decorated with nudie magazines and dirty posters. A dartboard with a few darts impaled in it hung on a wall stained with dirt.

 Beer bottles aligned the corners of the wood floor.

 " Boss this is totally lame."  We should attack while there's no one at the school and just tear the place apart," Aces says.

Wren chuckles then nods.

"I'm with stick head on this one,"  Wren says. Hidaki lowers his magazine grimacing at the two punks. 

"Boff you shuddap,"  Hidaki says then slams his fist on a cheap plastic folding table.

 " I haven't heard a peep outta dat monster thingy for a while, you two go check on him and while ya at it get me a soda,"  Hidaki demands.

Both boys head out of the shack which was only a few minutes away from the river bank. 

"There it is,"  Wren says. He cautiously walks near the beast. The monster's body was limp with its head hanging to the side while bound to the tree. 

"It looks dead, he's not moving ." Wren wrinkles his brows. 

"Yep it died, he hasn't had a drop of water or food all day," Wren says trying to observe the dormant creature. He points, " Look there's a wound on its arm." Wren says noticing a deep wound in the beast rubbery flesh.

"Ewww sick, I think he was eating himself." Wren cringes at the thought. "Well it's Bob after all, he did eat a lot."  Ace chimes in. "That's true, the pig," Wren grumbles.  Both gang members come even closer than before staring into the morbid beast's bloodshot eyes.

A green blur darts toward the boys springing into action, Bob leaps on Wren. 

"Wren!" Ace yells. Large fangs sink deep into Wren's neck pumping him full of black venom. Two other gang members heard Ace scream and come running along the river bank. Rick and Tony charge the beast, it bounces away vigorously. Dodging both thugs the beast was feral leaping about. Quickly the creature returns pouncing on Tony biting the oaf exposing him to demonic venom.

Hidaki comes along parched, "Hey you guys are taking forever.... holy shit!!!" Hidaki watches as the rotten grabs Ace by the head piercing his flesh with razor-sharp teeth.

All his gang members lay still then their bodies begin to convulse as a transformation took place, Hidaki's eyes shift from side to side frantically. "Aye, I remember this mutant monster stuff from earlier ." He realized they were morphing into rottens.

In seconds Hidaki was surrounded. 

"This don't look good," Hidaki says while he tried to stop his teeth from chattering. What was once lifeless bodies soon became monstrosities, they lurch slowly as their mouths ooze with black puss, revealing sharp fangs and purple tongues.

The beasts came closer with their sharp claws raised ready to devour Hidaki.

 "You idiots get back I mean it, I'm your boss, you listen to me dammit." They continued to ignore his demands by taking another step.

They surround Hidaki.

They all pounce at once. The redhead closes his eyes tightly while gritting his teeth. Here goes nothing. "Yaaaaah." He extends his leg to kick.

"Berserker buster wave." 

A large wave of power tears up the ground hurling rottens off their feet. Hidaki opens his eyes, he blinks a couple of times only to see rottens sprawled on the grass. What just happened, huh?

There Skip stood with Alix and Ikki. Hidaki glares at Skip, Hey it's that little bitch from the academy, boy did she give me a hard time. He was surprised to see Skip alive.

"Aye I thought I sent a monster to murder you, this can't be," Hidaki shouts while pulling at his hair in defeat.

Skip points a finger, her voice stern. "Cease your inconsiderate behavior at once, you've become detrimental to humanity by utilizing the dark powers of Evil Seed."

"Shaddap bitch," Hidaki spat.

 "You shut up boy, you didn't hold up your end of the bargain. You failed to annihilate her." Wicked- Leech hisses. A portal appears and Wicked-Leech steps out of a dark abyss.

"You failed me mortal now face the consequences," Wicked leech says. 

"Stay away, I'll kick your ass, I'm serious," Hidaki says backing away.

 "Leave him alone you evil jerk," Alix shouts.

 Wicked-leech peers back at Alix and her crew. The demon raises a finger as a black aura surrounds his hand, an evil energy shoots from his finger tip, he aims right for the degenerate, Hidaki.

 "Screw you ya old creep, I'm outta here. " Hidaki lifts his leg to run. The punk feels an unpleasant stinging to his chest.

"AAARRRGGHHH, " It hurts," Hidaki shouts as his face distorts in pain. His flesh becomes a fire engine red, His teeth protrude as jagged blades, his fingers morph into enormous claws extending from his hands, large tusk protrude from his jaw, while his back arches, spike spring up from his reptilian scales. Hidaki grabs at his head peeling down his skin, horns sprout from his skull.

The delinquent appeared to have transcended into a mutant gargoyle, his blue uniform was shredded where his hind legs had grown. He rapidly swings his glowing nunchucks while his wild white mane blows in the wind. The light of the moon lets Alix and Skip see his piercing yellow eyes gleam with defiance.

He breathes heavily wagging his tail which was a sickle, ready to bout.

Alix glances at the elder. "Granny what just happened?" Alix asked.

Ikki places her hands behind her head. "Great, he's infected." She replies.

Wicked leech laughs, "Arise my myrmidons." The rottens get to their feet. Hidaki was a mutant fighting warrior that stood before them with a vicious squad of monsters.