Date or Affair pt 6 Part 73

Date or Affair pt 6 part 73

"Belladonna," Alix grumbled. They could see a group of girls approaching wearing Evercrest Academy uniforms. A student in front did have purple hair. Skip squints, but in seconds shes yanked into a store.

Alix leans up near a book stand with comics on it. Skip peers out the window inside the shop as a few girls waltz by, Skip had got a good look. "That's not Belladonna you cretin." Skip folds her arms. The girl had purple hair but it clearly was someone else.

Skip frowns giving Alix the stink eye for almost stopping her heart. Alix was oblivious, "Hey Skip check this out." Alix holds up a garish mask then puts it on. "Ooga Ooga boo boo lalala." Skip stood just watching Alix spit a bunch of gibberish.  Skip places her hands on her hips. " You  look foolish."

"Hey if you kids aren't buying anything get outta here." The clerk shouts. Alix sticks her tongue out. "We're going, geez." She grabs another strange mask while the large husky man makes his way back to the register. It was a novelty party store, the shop had all kinds of costumes and party goods for all holidays and occasions.

Skip peers down seeing a mask in Alix's hands, "Well that was marvelous you purloiner." Skip spat sarcastically. Alix smiles. "Yeah I Know I got sticky fingers, these masks are kinda cool though, I got one for you too, looky." Alix holds up a mask. "That is quite macabre. " Skip peers at the horrendous mask. It had horns protruding from its forehead with a garish face, a bulbous nose hung from its rubbery face, there were fangs and piercing yellow eyes, it appeared to be a devil or a gremlin. The other mask was white it looked similar to a hockey mask, round with two sets of demonic red eyes on either side and a black covering attached to the back to cover one's head. 

Alix and Skip felt alone now since pedestrians were sparse in the shopping area they occupied. The pink haired teen smiles while gazing at Skip as they stroll down a sidewalk. She eases her hand into the bluenette's. Skip continues to look ahead as her face turns beet red. Alix felt Skip hold on firmly to her hand.

This was love. Alix thought as both girls held hands, she had her stoic tutor's heart securely in the palm of her hand.

Alix's thoughts are interrupted by cackling behind them. "What losers." A snide voice snickers. "They walk slower than a turtle's turd sliding out of its bum." One student chimed in. Skip then heard a familiar voice. "They look like morons, could they be from our school, those uniforms." Skip peered back, her bedroom eyes widen with fear. Alix mumbles. "Who the hell are they callin', they're the turtle turds," Alix says with her face distorted, she was irritated with the girls chortling behind them.

Both girls' faces were mortified when they looked back. There minds in unison scream. Oh my God!!!!

It was Belladonna, the class president from Evercrest Academy. Skip whips around to face the front while swallowing hard, her life was over as she knew it. A shocked expression swept across Alix's face, she had to think quick or Skip was going to be expelled for sure. What could she do?

Belladonna peered at the girls holding hands, she then recognized, that the other girl resembled Skip, that hair. "Greenmore?" The purple haired girl said. Her voice stern and loud.

"Ack, what the hell?" Belladonna saw two strange masked students standing before her.

"Ooga oog ooga boo boo lalalala." Alix raises her clawed hands then flexes her fingers at the group of girls as if to grab for something, Skip couldn't believe Alix was doing that stupid dance again. Alix started to step side to side, then wiggles her hips a little. "Ooga ooga lala boo boo gah gah." Alix continued to spit pure jargon while Skip wore her mask and just stood beside the pink haired girl.

Belladonna watched, "Idiot." She grumbled. The class president and her crew cross the street taking a detour away from both girls. Skip chuckles inside. At least Alix's idiocy somewhat scared the girls off. Alix laughs. "We look so stupid." Skip gives a slight smile feeling relieved while removing her mask.  Alix grins, "See I got ya back Skippy." She shoves both masks into her duffel bag.

They weren't too far from the arcade, Skip witnessed her lover's facial expression go from a  smile to a disturbed look.  "Oh no quick..." She ducks back into the arcade pulling Skip by her wrist.

Alix was terrified. Skip peers into her lover's eyes, "What darling?" The bluenette questions.