Love the Art of War pt37 Part 104

Part 37 Love the Art of War part 104

Alix could see that her girlfriend was almost unconscious, she peers to her right watching Skip's body shut down. She watches her lover's long thick black lashes rest upon her rosy cheeks. Alix shuts her eyes tightly while gritting her teeth, she twists her body from side to side.

 There's No way, this can be the end. Alix refused to believe that these beast were stronger than they thought.

She struggles a little more but the dark creatures' grasps were incredibly strong. Alix felt her movements become lethargic by the second and her lids began to close on their own.

No... NO...

Alix slowly felt her consciousness slipping away as her eyes began to close and her body droops nearly becoming lifeless.

Geolem grins maliciously," Soon you will perish once the dark suckers absorb all of your energy leaving you a hollow shell and  I will send Superbia to the underworld, then the ritual can be completed." He folds his arms laughing feeling victorious.

"YAAAAH, Bolt shocker." 

A red bo soars through the air, Geolem senses another energy. "What the hell," He growls.

 A  bo soars through the air plunging into a dark sucker's eye. The beast's body is shocked with volts of electricity, many dark suckers are electrocuted since their tentacles are intertwined with one another. Alix is released along with Skipper, both girls fall to the ground.  All the monsters surrounding them turn their lobed heads to focus their attention on Ikki. The old woman twirls her bo around above her head with one hand. 

"Yeah, look at me you slimy losers," Ikki yells then chuckles.

"Hey kiddos," Ikki yells with her brows furrowed, She whips out her bo shooting bolts of electricity at dark suckers, they watch slime monsters convulse being electrocuted reducing them to piles of goo. It looked as if they were doing a jig gyrating and jerking. Alix and Skip watch more sludge monsters become victim to Ikki's attack, they explode leaving green bubbling puddles that fizz then dissolve into the dirt.

Geolem thrashes his fist at Ikki, she quickly jumps away, he throws another stone fist her way, Ikki dodges his attempt to smash her face once again. Geolem teleports quickly disappearing from Ikki's sight then reappearing in front of her.  He throws a punch at the old bat, she swerves to the side letting his fist soar by only inches away from crushing her face. 

Two dark suckers lash tentacles at Ikki, she quickly performs a backflip to avoid whipping limbs and Geolem. Now safely away from the brute she nearly slips in something slick and slimy.

 "Ewww gross. it looks like someone sneezed everywhere", her sagging eyes could see that the beasts were forming from Geolem's demonic puss puddles. She tries to catch her breath, she barely had time to blink her eyes, more monsters were charging right for her.

Ikki hurls herself over several greasy tentacles that wriggle below her feet.  She grabs her bo out of her holster from behind and chucks it at another dark sucker. A sludge monster leaps to the left her weapon soars past the beast. 

"Damn it, I missed the bastard," Ikki spats while snapping her fingers.

"Grandmother please, do not fight precariously", Skip says. Ikki peers at Skip, "Don't you worry about me honey, just aim for their eyes." 

"How do you know about the monster's weakness granny?" Alix asks.

Ikki smiles at the teens. "Let's just say Kroney and I did a little research on this Rock head," Ikki replies. Alix nods happily knowing they may still have a chance to defeat their foe.

"Thank you for saving our lives grandmother", Skip says doing her best not to seem bashful, her cheeks were becoming red.

"Silence you feeble parasites." Geolem roars. His crimson orbs eye the two protectores and the old woman.

There, he could see all three fighters stand ready to bout. Ikki raises her hand in seconds in seconds it begins to illuminate with blue aura energy. Her bamboo bo glows in the grass and returns to her open palm like a boomerang, Ikki clutches it. Skip stands confidently in a defensive fighting stance, Alix clenches her fist by her sides eager to crush her opponent.

Meanwhile

"Wow, it's getting late." Pabblum could see that the sun would be setting soon as she made her way through the sparse streets of Jettron in thought. I noticed that Skipper hasn't been in the best mood and I've been a great assistant to her, so what could be the problem? Pabblum trots down the street toward Evercrest Academy she could see the gates of the prestigious school.

I'm not sure why Miss V.P. hasn't been satisfied with my help, she does seem like the fickle type. All she does is bark orders at me and I complete her task. What more does she want? Pabblum reminisces a mishap that happened a couple of days ago when Skipper had given her a task to complete.

She asked for copies and I ended up shredding her assignments and forms, it wasn't my fault that the printer and copier machine looked similar, I don't know why she blames me when it was the paper shredder that shredded her forms.

Pabblum sighs then a smile appears across her lips. I know, I'll surprise her by doing Miss V.P.'s extra work, that will help her tremendously with her workload. Pabblum places a finger to her chin as if she were lost in thought. Ms. V.P. hasn't been happy lately but I'll show her. Pabblum balls her hand into a fist determined to prove to Skipper that she has been doing her best. Pabblum enters Evercrest Academy eager to work hard.

A brigade of slime-covered green vine-like tentacles flail about aiming for the protectores, Ikki hops away, Skip teleports, Alix springs away jumping out of Geolem's sight. He searches for his opponents as glowing red orbs frantically scan the perimeter, only taking in the green grass of the field.

"Yaaah." Ikki appears behind him with her bow raised above her head ready to gash his eye in with the end of her bamboo bo. Her arms sweep around his head, Geolem swerves to the right giving the dusty old bag of bones his back covered in stone shards.

"Grandmother," Skip shouts, she pushes Ikki in a nick of time from being stabbed by spikes that protruded from Geolem's back, Several stone shards were ready to pierce wrinkle flesh like daggers. Skip grimaces at her granny as they both lay in the grass. " I had stated before you must proceed with caution grandmother, why must you be adamant about the situation," Skip snaps.

Alix's jaws open wide, "Yaah, fire shot." She blasts several Dark Suckers pelting them in the eyes with fireballs. Purple monsters explode gushing into globs of puss spraying the area with green sludge.

"Yes," Alix shouts with zest watching the beasts explode.

" Score." Alix throws up her hand giving a thumbs up to Skipper from a distance, Skip rolls her eyes, Whats with Alix and her senseless exaggerations.

"Graaah, take this worm," Geolem lunges an arm at Alix, she ducks his stone fist quickly then leaps away from the golem.

I'm sensing his energy has become even stronger than before, I must stop him. Skip felt something hard against her foot...