Private Session Part 9

Enter Belladonna part 9 Private Session

I'm sure to benefit from this opportunity, the bluenette thought.  Immersed in thought Skip enters the tutor committee room, it was empty, there was not a soul in sight. Was I gone for that long,  she glances at the Roman numeral clock, it read 2:30 pm.

She made her way to her cubical, Skip began gathering her belongings and placing them in her attache case. When suddenly she felt warm hands graze her buttocks, she felt hot breath tickle her right ear, suddenly she feels a tongue enter it.

Skip flinches with every flick from Belladonna's tongue, her ears were becoming red while the bluenette was becoming hot and bothered, she could not contain herself. "How did it go?" Belladonna asked. Her hot breath caressing the nape of the blue-haired girl's neck sending shivers down her spine.

Skip was hesitant as she tried to catch her breath, Belladonna bends her classmate over her desk, pinning her down. Skip could feel the smooth surface of a desk against her bare midriff. Her blouse pulled out of her skirt, her skirt hiked up over two mounds of flesh. A  black lacy thong was revealed. Belladonna Continues to plant kisses up and down her neck making her weak. Skip finally answers trying to resist her classmate's touch.

"It went ..." She took another deep breath, "well.." Followed by a moan that slipped from her lips. Belladonna's free hand cupped her breast, she slid her fingers under the girl's bra and began caressing the bluenette's nipples with the tips of her fingers. Skip gasped feeling her nipples become hard.

Skip tries to lean up from the desk but her classmate had opposed and shoved her down by the head. Skip's breathing began to get slower by the minute. She felt a tingling between her thighs when Belladonna gently groped her bareback and firm tight ass. The blue-haired girl's pale skin was turning red to the touch. Belladonna places her thong to the side, Skip tries to resist once more only to fail as Belladonna's grip became tighter. Skip spoke between breaths, "We sh.. shouldn't be doing this on sch.. school grou...." She was interrupted by Belladonna's fingers that were plunged into her mouth.

"Be Quiet baby and enjoy this." Belladonna smiles while fingering the bluenette's mouth. Her fingers thrust in and out until her slender hand was dripping heavily with saliva.

She then eases a couple of fingers into Skip's drenched opening. Skip groans softly trying to restrain herself from overflowing. Her face was flushed, her knees buckled still bent over her desk with her back arched, Belladonna began massaging her G spot vigorously. The blue-haired girl could not pull away even if she wanted to, her clit was throbbing.

What if we get caught. Fearful thoughts flooded the frail girl's mind.

  What if someone were to witness this lewd act and report it to the headmaster. Her mind continued to spin out of control or worse, what if the headmaster himself were to see. I would be expelled from school, my reputation ruined.

 Thoughts of this nature played over and over again in her mind. She moaned once more becoming sedated by her classmate's hands. The overflowing sensation was becoming stronger than before.

Skip's lips part as a groan slips out, Belladonna grabbed her chin holding the girl's face in place then plunging her tongue deep in the blue-haired girl's mouth which gradually becomes a sloppy passionate kiss.  Belladonna continues to vigorously thrust her G spot while rubbing the lithe girl's clit. Skip's nub was pulsating, juices were ready to run down her leg. The blue-haired girl was about to orgasm feeling an overflowing sensation overtake her body.

A noise startles both girls.