Hidaki's return/Premonition of a Charlatan pt4 Part 51

Hidaki's return/ Premonition of a charlatan pt4 part 51

A monster glares at the bluenette. "I am Bishamon, here on behalf of Hidaki, you will face your fate." He points a finger at Skip while grimacing.

Hidaki? Skip thought, what ?...

  A skeleton head sat between broad shoulders with a skinless face, the creature appeared to be half monster and part machine. Bishamon had a burly build, he stood seven feet tall a bronze skyscraper build of muscular and tungsten, he was dressed in a military uniform with large metal guards placed upon his shoulders. Bishamon had two large robotic hands that were made of titanium.

The demonic warrior retrieves his arm yanking a thick ropy tentacle back that looked like a pink worm that was connected to his fist. Bishamon retracts his enormous hand like a yoyo. He returns for another round, the heinous beast shoots his metallic fist at the girl, he thrashes his metallic knuckles forward to pummel Skip. 

Swish.

 His fist grazes her soft flesh hurling the lithe girl across the room. Bishamon wallops her in the face, Skip's body tumbles across the carpet out of control, unable to catch her balance she slams flat against the wall creating cracks that trailed to the ceiling from the impact.

Skip sits motionless with her back against the wall,  her head hangs to the side as blood seeps out her nose and mouth. She could feel her face pulsating with excruciating pain, her eyes slowly open to the sound of feet stomping. Her vision was slightly blurry, she could see the demonic warrior trudging toward her.

Bishamon raises his fist ready to crush the feeble girl.

 "Skipper,"  The elder woman yells as she springs into action, Ikki grabs her bo from behind yanking it out of the holster. Her BO starts to glow with a vibrant blue aura, the elder leaps into the air while spinning her bo. The old bat aims for the beast.

 "Bolt buster." Wrinkled jaws part as a jolt of electricity shoots from the end of her staff,  a bolt of lighting shocks the beast in the back causing her large foe to stagger backwards away from Skip. Bishamon whips around reaching for the old woman. "How dare you, you pathetic mortal." He hisses.

He propels his fist toward Ikki, she leaps away in the nick of time before being crushed, Bishamon smashes a wall beside him, it caves in revealing the apartment next door. Ikki dashes away. "A good thing there aren't any tenets on the first floor."

 "Yahhhhhhh." Bishamon hurls another attack at Ikki, "Die you old witch." She dodges another mega puncher fist. Her ruthless fiend crashes his metallic knuckles into their small kitchen demolishing everything. 

" Stun shocker." The old bat yells. Ikki's bo lights up once again, she tosses her weapon at the beast, Bishamon jumps away barely evading her attack. Ikki snaps her fingers. "Dammit, I'm getting rusty," She says.

Ikki lifts her hand to call forth her bo which would return to her like a boomerang when summoned.

  "Double pounder puncher," Bishamon shouts.  He swiftly whirls around lunging two fists at the hag, Ikki ducks his first fist which missed her by a grey hair. She raises a hand and her weapon begins to illuminate with blue aura power. She then summons her weapon, like a spinning top her bamboo staff flies toward her.

 Another large fist swings immediately after the other heading right for the grey witch.  Ikki retires quickly jumping back, shes nearly crushed to smithereens as Bishamon's fist vigorously pounds the floor. His robotic hand smashes another wall destroying a bedroom. Ikki peers back at the damage that had been done by her vicious opponent.  She could see that everything in the room had been steamrolled and all of their belongings were in  shambles.

The grey-haired bat turns around too late, she watches her bo soar by. "Ol' crappy smacks," Ikki grunts, she had missed her weapon due to the sudden attack.

Ikki spots her bo which was impaled into the wall. She turns around to grab her glowing staff, in an instant she felt cold metallic hands wrap around her body with a firm grip.  The old turtle is nabbed by Bishamon's mighty hand.

"I've got you now old hag." Bishamon grins maliciously showing his sharp fangs, his glowing green eyes sit deep in his hollow sockets gleaming with zeal. Ikki's bo falls to the floor, the aura surrounding her weapon fades. Now trapped in the clutches of a demon, she could feel his grip tighten. Bishamon growls.

 "I'll eliminate you first then the girl," Bishamon says.  Ikki forces her lips to part. " N-No, damn you."

 She grits her teeth as her breathing begins to cease. Ikki struggles to get free while Bishamon's fingers press deeper into her wrinkled flesh. He watches as she gasps for air then continues to apply more pressure to her throat. Ikki could feel her windpipe closing up as the brute continues to crush her neck. "Soon you will be no more," Bishamon says.

Bishamon's grasp grows even stronger than before, Ikki's skin turns red from the strenuous pressure applied. In a few more moments she'll be crushed to death.