Fight 1 Nightmare part 3

On a sunny afternoon during lunchtime at Evercrest Academy Greenmore sits on a bench in the courtyard with her lunch.  

Alix emerges from a nearby tree watching the studious runt consume her noodles from a  distance.  "Hee hee,  she's gonna be  sorry." Alix snickers.

Alix strolls her way over to the bluenette, Greenmore peers at the pinkette with a stone face. "Do you mind I am trying to enjoy my meal, I cannot be bothered with you every moment of the day."  

Alix interrupts the bluenette. "Look." She points a finger past Greenmore's face. " I think a student is smoking on school grounds," Alix says. Greenmore glances over toward the quad following the direction of the rebel's finger, in seconds Alix switches her tutor's regular noodles with shrimp flavored ramen. 

There wasn't a student insight, Greenmore glares at Alix. " Go away."

 Alix smiles, "Fine your wish is my command." Alix says,  she then rushes away down the courtyard path. What a nuisance, Greenmore sighs. She focuses her attention back to her food,  She daintily takes a fork full of noodles. Greenmore goes for another fork full and suddenly her tongue swells, unable to speak her face swells with lumps. Damn that bubblegum headed neanderthal her mind yells,  while the flavor of shrimp coats her tongue.

That evening at the  Academy, Greenmore sits at her desk working diligently occupying the student committee room.  She sits with perfect posture while correcting student assignments. That's incorrect, she makes a mark with her pencil then sighs. Greenmore resumes correcting student papers when suddenly her pencil breaks. "Damn it," She mutters while getting up for a new pencil, but for some reason, she could not move.

Are you serious? Greenmore realizes her buttocks is superglued to her office chair with a gooey concoction. She had a hunch it was that delinquent student of her's.  That girl watches an abundance of television, the bluenette forces herself forward trying to lift her tush, but no use. Greenmore rolls herself out of the office still stuck in her chair. 

Now she regretted staying after hours to finish work for the student-tutor committee. There wasn't a soul in the building, except for the janitor who she disregarded knowing he would be of no use to her. He was probably floors away listening to music on his phone. Greenmore scanned the room for anything that could assist her in this crisis. She then notices the emergency phone across the hall.

She thrust her legs forward to drag herself across the carpet. The bluenette propels herself forward once more, she comes to a sudden halt. Greenmore took a gander It seemed that one of the wheels on her office chair was stuck. She pushes forward again and again with one final thrust of gusto she charges into the hallway. The force she applied was a bit much as she went sailing past the emergency phone toward sixteen flights of stairs, it was going to be a long night for this tutor.

 The next day, Greenmore awakes to an elegant alarm, it was a classical tune very soft and tranquil. Most people would think that a light jingle would lull you back to sleep but for Greenmore it was effective.

She arose from her bed as sunlight filled her bedroom. Greenmore started her daily regime, taking a shower, brushing her teeth, etc. Toward the end of her routine, she would use hair spray religiously. Greenmore sprays her hair then goes to wash her hands, she became aware that blue locks were resting in the sink.

Calm and cool she wipes away a substance from her head with a towel saving everything but her scalp. Greenmore inspected the spray can. It was covered with a phony label that was on the verge of peeling off. The bluenette observes the aerosol can, it read hair removal spray. Greenmore peers at her reflection, there,  she could see a bald spot on the top of her head like a grandpa.