Love the Art of War pt30 Part97

Love the Art of War, pt 30 part 97

  Lunging a brigade of slimy whipping tentacles at his targets the monster could see the teens appeared defenseless. He thurst several more tentacles lashing at the girls like rapidly striking belts, a wave of power shoots their way tearing up the ground beneath them causing the surrounding area to cave in, the impact shakes Alix and Skip feeling like a miniature earthquake forcing them to the ground.

A large thick tentacle smashes the earth's crust, Alix's eyes bulge out of her sockets laying inches away from the creature's strong slimy limb, there she could see a gigantic lumpy mis-shapened arm resting in a steep indentation.

Oh shit," Alix screams. She manages to find the strength to move her narrow behind. Skip grabs Alix's hand in a hurry, "I'm sensing that our foe is quite powerful." Skip reports calmly keeping her composure as she strings her girlfriend along. 

Alix glances back feeling a robust gust of wind, Her eyes become full of fear seeing that the monstrosity was hot on their trail, he vigorously stomps stretching his legs then dashes towards his targets. The monster thrust his ginormous bulky legs forward leaving gashes in the earth's crust with every step.

"Let's move," Alix shouts.

"Yes let's, Einstein," Skip replies in a condescending manner.

The creature whips another tentacle thrashing its limbs rapidly, Alix follows her blue-haired tutor kicking up dirt. Skip glares at Alix to her left while striding with poise.

"It is your fault he is gaining speed, you lackadaisical stooge." Skip scolds.

Alix glances at her girlfriend quickly while kicking up her heels, She sprints alongside the bluenette huffing and puffing with a slight bounce in her step. 

" Shut up Skip," It's always my fault when it comes to you, maybe if you were strong enough to carry me, we would be able to get away from this lunkhead," Alix snaps back at her comrade.

Skip strides with finesse racing past her girlfriend, "You are inept as usual." Skip responds then sighs. Alix lowers her brows at the bluenette.

" You're always blaming me when you screw up, I've been good to you, you bitch," Alix screams. 

"Ugh, your cantankerous mannerisms are insufferable." Skip says sternly while furrowing her brows. 

Both girls keep their pace up running alongside one another bickering.

Skip peers about their surroundings ignoring her girlfriend's hostility for the moment.

 How unfortunate, it appears we have been chased to the Academy's athletic field.  A  commodious field of green grass surrounds them.

Damn, I was hoping we could get that auspicious myrmidon to travel further away from pedestrians but this will have to do, Skip thought.

It wasn't too bad since the athletic field was vacant and school was over for the day, so the area was clear of people, there wasn't a soul in sight.

A large ripped physique stands before them, it looked as if every muscle was bulging from his body, his skin appeared to be clumped and muddy, his face looked as if skin had been burned away, his nose was only two slits like a skeleton, long sharp fangs hung from his bloody gums, the beast had a sharp angular jawline and a crown of horns covering his cranium.

"Foolish children you will not escape my wrath." Nefarious laughter echos throughout the athletic field.

"I am Geolum, Naosama has granted me great powers from the underworld, I shall carry out his orders. You will die Superbia." Geolum bellows with sinister laughter.

The monster hurls a bulky tentacle, both girls leap to the right evading his giant tentacle, Geolum's limb bashes the ground leaving an enormous gash.

"Let's get this over with." Alix grumbles. Skip cuts her eyes at the pinkette.

Alix clenches her fist.

 "Power up," Alix shouts. Her body illuminates with green aura, in seconds orbs of energy form orbiting around her. Alix gathers power when the orbs are absorbed into her body as a white light submerges her, the luminous light washes over her then dissolves.

Alix transforms wearing her hyper-gear suit. Her red metal gear jacket shines in the sunlight. It weighed over three hundred tons and was used for protection like a shield of armor. Alix girns as her tungsten armor sparkles in the sunlight.

 "Yeah I'm looking uber badass, my suit looks better than yours, " Alix smirks snidely while taunting her girlfriend.

Skip places a hand to her face in exasperation, Why do I still care for her. The bluenette then sighs.

" Yeah, I'm really fired up now," Alix yells while raising her fist. 

Skip glares at her lover.

 "Must you be so boisterous?" Skip scolds, she runs nimble fingers through her blue tresses then gives Alix the evil eye. The pinkette grimaces at her tutor.

 "Oh pul-lease miss perfect, you're so prissy. Why don't you mind your business." Alix snaps while waving a hand as if to shoo Skip away.

Skip stands with her arms folded, she parts her lips, her voice soft.

 "Power up", Skip says while snapping her fingers. She turns away from her girlfriend whose scowling at her.

Skip stands with poise as a glowing fuchsia aura contours her body, spheres of energy accumulate in mid-air and circle her body, Skip gains power when orbs of energy are absorbed into her. A  luminous white light engulfs the lithe girl then fades.

 Skip stands adorned in her hyper-gear suit, She folds her white titanium arm guards which weighed four hundred tons each. With poise Skip gets into a fighting position ready for battle, Standing beside her comrade Alix gets into a fighting stance eager to duel.

Skip stood in her black hyper-gear suit, she appeared regal and graceful, her form-fitting garment like a catsuit hugs her curves displaying her slender physique and supple perky melons.  

Alix gazes lovingly at her girlfriend with her lids lowered taking in Skip's seducing silhouette, she felt as if she was stuck in a trance, Alix quickly shakes her head trying to push away her amorous feelings for her blue-haired babe. 

Alix grimaces at Skip, "Jerk," She mumbles.

Both girls stand adorned in their hyper gear suits.

"Look out," Alix screams.