Hidaki's Return and Redemption pt 16 Part 61

Hidaki's Return and Redemption pt 16 part 61

 Alix watches as a vitamin bullet hovers over Skip's head, the bullet-shaped object was only a couple inches above her girlfriend's head now. Small screws twist themselves loose out of the oval-shaped device. Slender metal beams emerge out of the places where screws once were,  Alix watches as metal beams plunge into Skip's skull holding her head in place. The base of the contraption opens at the bottom revealing a spinning drill, It drills deep into the bluenette's head connecting to her brain. Skip's eyes shut tightly feeling like her skin was being stripped away. Once a gaping hole was formed the vitamin bullet inserts its self into a freshly made cavity.

A bright aura emerges after the vitamin bullet has sunk deep into Skip's cranium, Alix squints as a blinding white light engulfs Skip. Alix could barely keep her eyes open but she managed to see a little, she watches as a bright light surrounding her tutor fades. Alix could see steam blowing out of the robotic entity's body. It looked as if white smoke from an exhaust pipe was covering the machine, Alix waves her hand about to fan away thick white steam, she could no longer see her beloved Skipper. This strange fighting mecha was producing a mist that clouded the area, soon the steam clears and there stands a Battleborg.

Hidaki staggers toward an Ikki statue who looked like a large garden gnome figurine. Bloody and battered the beast hobnobs to the stone elder soaking wet, he ignores sharp pains constantly plaguing his body,  blood drips off his red scaly flesh with ice shards protruding from his face. He lugs himself over to the stone statue, Hidaki raises his nunchucks high above his head ready to strike a mighty blow.

"I'll kill her and absorb her life energy when she dies then  I will gain my strength using her energy," Hidaki grumbles.

He slams his weapon down towards Ikki to annihilate her once and for all. 

Clank.

His hand vibrates, in shock, Hidaki realizes that he had hit metal and not stone. He peers up seeing that he had struck the arm of a battleborg, the fighting humanoid stands unscathed.

 Raising an arm to the sky the battleborg's metal hand starts to radiates with sapphire blue aura energy. In seconds the fighting mechanoid 's metal hand morphs into a glowing bright sword that shines brighter than the sun, Alix covers her face while stepping back into a grassy area. 

"Go get em' Skippy," Alix cheers.

Crouching down in the high grass Hidaki's eyes bulge with fear. He could sense a strong energy radiating from Skip's super-humanoid form, her energy was soaring to new heights a power he had never felt. 

 "What the hell are you ?" Hidaki questions as a horrified expression conquered his gargoyle-like face.

 He turns to limp away but unfortunately for him the robot was fast. Faster than lightning strikes the mecha wallops Hidaki hurling his mangled body to the ground, the impact from the battleborg's attack dragged him through gravel like he was shot out of a canon. His battered body leaves a deep indention in the ground as far as the eye could see.  Skip hammers the ground with her metal fist sending a wave of energy launching Hidaki into the air.   

"AAAAAAAHH, don't kill me please," Hidaki yells, he could not move, his body refused to budge, every muscle in his body was exerted. A wave of power lifts his body hurling him into oblivion.

With grace the mecha warrior stretches its arm toward the sky, It performs pulsar driver a celestial detox that will cleanse Hidaki's soul of dark energy. An illuminating sword extends into the heavens projecting like a ray of light, the sword grows longer and longer stretching past the clouds it seemed. A   beam of blue light shoots through Hidaki's chest hitting his demonic core destroying his dark energy source.

 Hidaki's heart was the source of his dark energy,  All who are infected by evil seed are possessed through their hearts. When someone has enough negative energy their heart becomes dark festering with hatred.  With evil in one's heart, they can be possessed by evil seed's dark forces.

 With poise, the battleborg reaches its arms forward to catch the beast before he plummets to the ground. Dashing at the speed of light with impeccable timing the robot catches the gargoyle. Hidaki lays motionless in the battleborg's arms.  

The battleborg lays the monster on the ground then stands before Alix as if it had something to say or maybe  Skip could sense that  Alix was not an enemy by detecting her aura energy. Alix peers at the machine and notices that it is beginning to shrink as a blinding white light returns washing over the robotic warrior, the white light diminishes. Alix rubs her eyes after being blinded and there she saw her beloved Skip laying in the grass. 

"Skip," Alix shouts. 

She kneels beside her blue-haired comrade. Alix could feel warm smooth skin as she took her lover's hand. Skip's eyes flick open as if someone some had shaken her awake. 

"Skip are you okay?" Alix's eyes were filled with admiration and determination as she gazes into her tutor's icy blue eyes. 

Wow, we've survived another bout together. Alix thought still peering into the eyes of the one she adored.

Skip peers into dark pink pools. 

"Yes, we have completed a rather arduous duel,"  Skip replies as a minuscule smile graces her face. 

Alix holds her hand out toward her blue-haired comrade. Skip gently places her hand into her lover's,  Alix pulls Skip to her feet then stares lovingly into icy blue eyes. Skip could feel her cheeks becoming warm as her face began to turn beet red while Alix continues to gaze amorously at Skip who looks away. 

"It is not over yet." Skip peers over at Hidaki's nunchucks. 

" I remember what grandmother stated earlier, we cannot touch them," Skip says still eyeing  Hidaki's glowing nunchucks that sat dormant in the grass.

Alix looks at Ikki who was a stone statue.

The nunchucks were the only source of dark energy to relieve Ikki of her stone form. They needed dark energy to reverse the curse that transformed the elder into stone. To break the curse they would have to let  Hidaki's weapon touch her, but they could not touch it, if they did, they would turn to stone as well.

 " How are we gonna save granny if we can't touch the damn things," Alix complains with frustration in her voice.