Date or Affair pt7 part 74

Date or Affair pt 7 Part 74

Both girls enter the arcade, Alix peers at Skip.

" It's Asher, I think we're safe for now," Alix says trying to sound confident because she knew she sounded worried.  Alix didn't want her tutor to think she cared about what her friends thought. Skip just ambles alongside her girlfriend.

Skip and Alix peer around the arcade seeing the hustle-bustle of people eating, playing games, and shopping. Skip didn't care too much for the arcade but she knew Alix loved it. They head to an eatery section of the fun center.

" Hi, I'll take an order of two super slushies," Alix says grinning holding up the peace sign referring to two beverages with her fingers, she smiles at the food clerk. Skip peers at her disgusted.

 "I would prefer a black coffee."

 "Skip who orders black coffee at an arcade, seriously,"  Alix complains.

Alix turns away from Skip to face the food clerk.

 "That will be $4.50."  the clerk says. Alix pays then turns to face Skip but to her surprise, the bluenette was nowhere to be found, Alix frantically looks about the busy arcade.

 Where could she have gone? Alix panics inside.

Alix spots Skip returning to the arcade with a coffee in her hand, she had ambled across the street and found a CoffeeBucks. Alix grimaces at Skip who appears unresponsive to Alix's glare as she daintily sips her coffee.

 "Yes, dear?" Skip glances at her girlfriend. Alix grits her teeth. 

 " I'm trying to treat you."

The bluenette noticed Alix gritting her teeth giving off an angry vibe.

 "I refuse to make a scene in public." Skip ambles away from Alix who was still gritting her teeth as she grabs both slushies off the countertop. They both find a booth table and sit, Skip gracefully takes a seat like a lady while Alix plops down on the cheap leather cushion.

Alix slurps her slushy inching a little closer to Skip, the bluenette peers outside the window she inconspicuously moves closer to Alix. They both look away trying to be nonchalant in public. Their hands slide closer and closer, now centimeters away Skip feels Alix's soft hand upon her's. Skip sips her coffee while blushing, Alix was flushed as well.

 "Hey there what's up?" Ugh, Alix cringed as she turns around horrified. She knew it was Asher, she found them somehow.

Both girls quickly jump away from one another. Skip's stomach felt sick from the scare.

"Alright, a slushy." Ran grabs for Alix's slushy, Skip takes the beverage away with ease. Alix grins seeing that Skip moved the drink away from her friend.

 "Ran you can have the other," Alix says offering the extra slushy Skip had declined.

 "Thanks." Ran replies while wrapping her lips around a straw, she slurps loudly. Skip glares at Ran.

"Hey what are you two doing here, shouldn't you guys be studying ?" Asher questions pressing both hands flat on their table. 

"I thought today was your study day?" Asher peers at Alix.  Alix looked lost for words.

 "It is a study session," Skip says, her tone harsh. Asher grins.

 "Then where are your tutor materials?"

 Skip sighs. "Right here, she places her black attache case on the table.

 Good cover, Alix thought eyeing Skip's attache case.

 She had forgotten Skip brought her attache case to make it look as if they were having a session. Both girls were feeling confident now that they were covering their tracks pretty well. 

Awesome, Alix thought.

 Skip made it seem as if they were preparing to study even though in actuality they were supposed to be on a date.

 "I suggest you go, we need to concentrate." Skip scowls at Asher.

 "Oh, what a great place to study, the friggin' arcade," Asher says sarcastically. 

"Alix loves this place too much to focus," Asher says while picking at the leather on Skip's attache case.

 " She needed a change of environment." Skip responds.

Asher laughs. "If I wasn't so sure of myself I would say this looks like a date."

 Alix shifts her eyes to the other side of the room then back at Asher.

 " N-NO it's not, I made us come here,  I thought it would help my gloomy mood when it comes to studying." 

Skip nods. "Exactly."  Asher peers at both girls looking from left to right.

Oh crapAsher is going to call us out then Skip will be ruined if word got around school that we were together, Alix thought panicking.

The bluenette clears her throat. " Now if you don't mind we must continue our session, you intrusive gnat," Skip says sternly. 

 " Weren't you guys gonna  go to the store for drinks?" Alix asks doing her best not to sound nervous. 

"Yeah maybe later."  Ran replies while swirling a straw in her drink. Asher snickers.

 "Alix are you trying to get rid of us so you can be alone with your precious tutor. " Alix scratches her head.

 "N-No." She gives a cheesy grin. 

"It's just that I'm trying to do better." Alix was doing her best to sound convincing.  Asher shrugs. " There's nothing wrong with that..." Her eyes dart to Skip. " But studying at an arcade is silly."

"What  if  someone were to see you two together like this ?" Asher lowers her brows, her tone vile as she eyes Alix and Skip.  A disturbing look conquered their young faces, now both girls felt self-conscious. 

Pabblum and Rose stand outside the arcade. 

 "This has to be the place the O.K Corral." Pabblum turns to Rose who stands wearing military attire holding a stun gun in her holster.

 "So this is the joint, looks more like a dump for kids. "Rose says.  She spits chewing tobacco into a nearby trash can then enters the arcade.

 "This ain't no shooting range," Rose says, Her voice gruff. 

 "I'm sorry I thought it was, it's called the O.K. Corral which sounded like a place for target practice," Pabblum says while observing their surroundings, she peers around the busy fun zone. She clasps her hands together with glee, there she spots Skip sitting with Alix's friends. 

"There she is my heroine of pedagogy." Skip looks up hearing the girl in glasses squeal with joy.

Skip sighs, Oh no.