The power of two pt 1 Part 14

The power of two pt1 part 14

Suddenly the carpet below their feet fades. 

"Stop this," Alix cries out. Skip and Alix fall through a portal. Skip stays cool and collected while the pinkette beside her flails her arms wildly while screaming. In seconds they appear in a futuristic laboratory. 

"This is the Protectore League's hidden base," Krone says.

Krone strolls over to both girls, Alix lands on her bum while Skip scans the enormous lab. Every robotic contraption had a sleek metallic appearance. The technology utilized was light years beyond their era.

"Wow." Alix looks about the room. 

Their hideout resembled a temple of some sort, high ceilings, long windows, towering metal pillars that had large glowing orbs above them. The command seating area was decorated with triangular tables and oval-shaped scoop chairs. Holograms displaying all sorts of information were appearing all around them. They would disappear then reappear showcasing locations and various demons.

" This is where we will meet and discuss your missions, as you can see an evil has awoken once again," Krone says, he raises a hand.

Alix and Skip watch as seats elevate from the floor cupping their bottoms. The girls now seated peer around the headquarters still trying to comprehend their new surroundings 

"This place sure is hi-tech," Alix says still in awe.

"Glad you like it,"  Krone replies to the teen.

The elder hobnobs his way to a cylinder-shaped device mounted on a platform, he places his hand over a  mechanism that looked like a small basketball, the device glows. Two metal panels part and a sphere emerge. A hovering sphere with rings of energy floats above the cylinder device. Now rolling his hand over a globe like a gadget.

A holographic screen generates displaying images of a dimension set in the past.

"Long ago there was an evil sown from mankind's sins. A primordial pool of blood was produced due to an abundance of dark energy. The ritual is not complete but someone has opened the seal releasing an evil held captive inside a dimension," Krone says.

"The organization you must eliminate is Evil Seed they have intentions to conquer earth. Time is of the essence my children you must comprehend all you can and hone your skills. You must create more vitamin bullets. My power is weakening, I have to send you back now," Krones says..

"Wait," Alix shouts.

 " How do we make a vitamin bullet and what powers, where are our enemies?" 

Several questions raced through the pink-haired girl's mind, in an instance, a portal manifested beneath them, they disappear.

"AAAAAAAAHHH," Alix screams falling out of the sky.

They are teleported to earth from an unknown dimension, Alix crashes through a ceiling and falls into a bathroom stall. A student shocked burst out of the restroom with their pants down.

Sputtering softly, Skip emerges from the water. She had fallen into the academy's swimming pool.

This was bad, what were they going to do now? They had a mission to defeat an evil organization known as Evil Seed. Protectores? powers? Skip spits out more water, her clothes were soaked. Wiping away wet strands of hair from her face the bluenette pulls herself out of the pool.

"Going for a swim I see."

There standing tall with her hands on her hips was Belladonna, She adjusts her red shades.

"I didn't expect you to surprise me, you know I love it when you're all wet for me, Belladonna says.

" Your timing is impeccable as always," Skip says sarcastically.

"What's going on?" Belladonna asked, her tone stern.

"I thought I heard a student trespassing since the pool area is closed. Accidentally my ID fell into the pool. I tried to retrieve it, unfortunately, I fell in as you can see."

Skip walks passed Belladonna. 

"Welcome back," Skip says.

Belladonna smiles watching Skip leave.

At the Wilderstein residence.

Skip and Alix sit studying, the bluenette leans close to Alix. 

" I need you," Skip whispers in Alix's ear, She perks up. 

"But Skip we're at my house what if my parents see?" Alix questions nervously.

 "I can't resist your touch," Skip says her voice salacious to Alix's ears. Her stoic tutor mounts her, Skip crawls on top of Alix pinning her to the bed by her wrist.

  "Skip wait my parents are...," Alix says with her face flushed.

Skip's lips are puckered as she closes the space between them with Alix flat on her back pinned to the mattress.

Knock, Knock.

"Yaaaaaaaahh," Alix shouts. 

Thud.

Alix flops off her bed and on to the floor, her daydream fades hearing a loud knock on her door. 

"Come in," The pinkette says with a shaky voice. 

Alix scrambles onto her bed tossing her comics and power puzzler game to the side, she grabs her textbooks and study assignments placing them near her. Her father enters the room.

 "Wow, honey are you working hard or hardly working?" He laughs.

"We will be checking out this exam of yours, this will determine our decision to send you away to boarding school, it's imperative you get some discipline," Ken says.

"Dear the car is packed, I've got the business proposals for our clients," Gertrude hollers from the car outside.

ken smiles at his daughter.

"Coming, sorry honey in a rush," He kisses her head.

 "We have to run, we're doing well with the business so far. We caught a big fish and were not about to let him go, Alix's father says.

 Her father heads off. Alix smiles. 

"That's great, bye dad," Alix says.

Alix is left alone, She fiddles with her phone peering at Skip's number.

I wonder if Skip enjoyed kissing me, she didn't pull away?

At the Evercrest academy tutor committee room.

"Why so aloof, your spending too much time with your student don't you think?" The class president looks over Skip's shoulder who sits at her desk.

"I haven't changed," Skip pretended to be engrossed in her work.

Belladonna places a hand on the bluenette's shoulder.

Skip peers up at her tall partner. 

"I'm feeling a bit lethargic," Skip says.

 Belladonna knew Skip was not being truthful. She would never admit defeat let alone be this vulnerable about her emotions.

"Don't lie on your death bed yet, soon you will have to take on more students when the summer season begins, where is your mind tell me?" Belladonna asked.

"Fulfilling your father's orders as usual," Skip replies her voice monotone.

'Skip.' 

Skip heard Alix's voice suddenly play over and over in her mind. Her toned butt, her shapely body, and those lush lips. She thought about their kiss. Who knew one of pinky's pranks would compromise her relationship. Skip takes off her reading glasses, She leans up from her desk and kisses Belladonna.

Belladonna sensed that Skip had grown fond of her student. Feeling slightly threatened she plans to remove Alix for good.