A Requiem for an Unrequited Love part 44

part 44

Alix instantly falls into a trance mesmerized by her lover, her eyes were fixated on the blue-haired girl that sat before wearing nothing but a towel. She could see Skip's icy blue eyes gleaming in the dark from the nightlight.

Skip came even closer now they were nose to nose with their lips less than an inch away. Alix could feel Skip's hot breath on her upper lip.

"Skip," Alix whispers. Skip leans down tilting her head slightly pressing her lips softly against the pinkette's lush lips. They kiss passionately.

Skip gently pecks Alix's lips a few times while Alix follows her graceful movements. She could feel how soft her new lover's lips were with every kiss. Skip begins to suck Alix's bottom lip slowly while she sensually pets the pinkette's cheeks. Alix closes her eyes feeling pure bliss all over her body.

"Mmmmm." A soft moan slips from her lips as both girls' breathing slows down as their make-out session gradually intensifies.

Breathing deeply both girls kiss vigorously as if they hadn't seen each other in days. Skip continues to tenderly suck Alix's bottom lip then pecks at her lips once more, Alix crashes her lips against her tutor's. They both sit lip-locked on the floor in the dimly lit room taking turns sucking each others' breath away. Skip parts her lips easing her tongue into Alix's mouth.

 She gently massages Alix's tongue letting her wet warm muscle caress the inside of Alix's mouth. Both girls intertwine their tongues together tasting each other's sweet saliva. Alix caresses the bluenette's back then slides off her towel.  Alix couldn't control how eager she was to see Skipper's body, she wanted to see all of the girl she was giving her heart to.

Alix yearned for Skip's tender touch.

Skip takes off Alix's shirt then slides down her boyshorts.

They resume their smoldering smooch, Skip sensually caresses Alix's breast while laying her down with ease to the floor. She treated her as if she was a delicate flower or as if she were handling bone china.

Skip leans over Alix kissing her deeply once more,  Alix could feel Skip's tongue caress her moist pink muscle sucking her breath away slightly. Skip had impeccable timing she knew when to stop then start. She pulls back letting  Alix take a short breather. Alix leans up placing her hands on Skip's back cat scratching her, Alix's nails slide down her back feeling soft supple flesh. She could feel smooth skin under her sunkissed fingers when tickling Skip's back. Alix flicks her tongue at the bluenette's nipples. Skip flinches feeling her lover's tongue lick the tips of her tender nipples.

The moment was euphoric, all they could hear were pants from one another. Alix felt her face growing hot, she could see Skip's ears turning a bright red along with her face. Alix felt Skip's warm smooth skin as she glides her hands down her backside.

Skip straddles Alix, she laid on her back in bliss feeling Skip's warm wet tongue licking the tips of her nipples, she felt her tender erect nipples become hard as little rocks. Skip began to suck her sensitive nipples harder and harder, She sucked on them as if milk was going to come out. She then plants wet kisses from Alix's sun-kissed tummy to her pelvis area.

Skip's head rests between the pinkette's legs now. Alix peered up eager to be pleasured, she could feel her clit throbbing. Skip was moist between her legs as well, Alix could see that the bluenette's wet slit was dripping slightly. 

" Do not worry I'll be gentle," Skip says her voice soothing to Alix's ears.  She then lowers her head between the girl's legs. Skip kisses around her vulva, she then sucks on Alix's inner thighs planting sweet kisses up and down the pinkette's legs. Alix winces because the area was sensitive, Skip gently places her hands on the girl's legs for support.

She places the tip of her tongue on Alix's clit, she begins to massage her nub slowly moving her tongue in a circular motion. Her pace was consistent with firm strong strokes. Skip sucks lightly on her clit, She continues to alternate between licking and sucking.

Alix arches her back, she could feel an overflowing feeling coming on strong, Damn she's good. Alix thought. Feeling her legs quiver Skip tightens her grip pinning the pinkette's legs down.

Alix could barely control her guttural groans and moans as her slit grew sopping wet. Skip sucks two fingers then inserts them with ease, she was very careful.

Skip caresses her G spot slowly then applies pressure letting Alix's pleasure build to a climax. Alix bites her lip as her face tunes up, she quickly clutches blue hairs entangling her fingers in silky strands then yanks pulling the bluenette's hair hard. 

OW. Skip thought.

Skip begins to french kiss Alix between her legs with long strong strokes from her tongue while massaging her G spot. Skip thrusts her fingers gently easing them in and out of Alix's wet sopping slit.  She continued until she saw white ejaculation gush out. With her fingers two inches deep in Alix, Skip resumes her pattern by alternating between sucking and licking Alix's clit and moving her fingers back and forth, she rubs persistently applying even more pressure than before. She continues to suck and lick  Alix's very tender pulsating clit while fingering her. Both girls move in perfect rhythm, Skip was very skilled with her fingers working diligently.

Alix came hard with her legs shaking, Skip could feel her vaginal muscles contract around her fingers while she watched juices seep out of Alix's wet slit.  Skip lifts her head then makes her way to the pinkette and kisses her. Alix greets her with open arms, she wraps her arms around the bluenette tightly.  Alix pulls Skip to the soft sheet with her, they kiss some more.  

They lay together wrapped in sheets on the floor. Alix liked laying with Skip in their makeshift bed made with a couple of sheets.  One placed beneath them and one placed over them.  

Skip lovingly holds Alix close then kisses her cheek. Alix embraces her tutor resting her head on the bluenette's bare bosoms,  she closes her eyes listening to Skip's heartbeat. 

They both fall fast asleep holding one another.