Cruel Intentions pt 3 part 18

cruel intentions pt3

Skip hustles down the hall frantic, she strides through a crowded corridor dodging students left and right.  Skip stops dead in her tracks spotting a group of students that are huddled by their lockers. 

"Yo guys,  what's up? I think I'm gonna ask Sally out... huh." The student could see his friends peering at Skip who stands beside him glaring. After feeling a bit of awkwardness and seeing both his friends' nervous faces, he turns around making eye contact with a grimacing girl. 

"Yikes, it's Greenmore."  The guy says startled, he could see that Skip was eyeing a skateboard tucked under his arm.

 "You, it is prohibited to possess a skateboard on academy grounds. I'll have to confiscate it." Skip says pointing a finger at the student dressed sloppily in his uniform, She takes the skateboard from him with ease. 

 "I'll need to borrow it as well."  Skip informs. The student is shocked and steps aside.

 " S-sure." He replies.

What a stroke of serendipity, Skip jumps for joy inside.

Skip skates out the open doors of the academy, Students on the quad watch her perform an ollie onto the stair rail then nose grind down it. She hits the pavement with accelerating speed heading down the street while several students watch in awe as Skip skates along campus grounds.

Students watch baffled by Skip's unusual behavior, Belladonna with a stern expression watches from the entryway of the academy.

On the quad faculty members and several students were stupefied as Skip came gliding through campus on a skateboard. She feels a breeze rustle through her blue locks as she skates with poise, they gawk in amazement as she swerves and sways shifting her weight gracefully. The student-body was surprised that a member of the STC  could actually seem down-to-earth. Skip dashes off into the distance.

Hold on Alix I'm coming! 

Skip skates faster.

Alix trudges home not wanting to put her right foot in front of her left, She wishes she could just disappear.

 This is it I'm finally being sent away and I'll never see my friends or Skip again. Alix thought feeling her eyes become wet with a slight aching in her throat.

 Alix lifts her head hearing an engine stop as a van pulled up in her driveway. Her parents greet her out front smiling. 

"Let's make this as painless as possible." Alix's father winks at Gertrude. " Oh y- yes."  

The pinkette peers at her parents.

 Why were they smiling? Alix thought.

"Honey we know this will be difficult but we decided to send you far away to the chambers of hell known as boarding school."  Her mother says. Alix felt her stomach drop.

 Ken glares at Gertrude.

 "You make it sound worse than it is, you're going away to boarding school,"  Ken says. 

Alix hangs her head, she felt powerless, she knew she had failed the exam and her life was over as she knew it.

"You didn't improve at all." Her father shouts.

 "With your brother missing who can we rely on for the family business?"  Ken pulls at his hair, he tried to conceal his anger with a phony sweetness, but his mask had crumbled quickly seeing her failing grade, he had endured Alix's troublesome ways for so long.

 Alix steps back.

 " D-Dad I can do better,  I know it."

 " You are going, so prepare your luggage." He yells.

"WAIT" A  gentle voice shouts.

Skip skates onto the curb. Her face was hot and her breaths are short, she hadn't road a skateboard since she was a child. Alix's family looks in her direction startled. Skip firmly grips an exam ambling over to Alix and her parents.

 " That's a practice test, h- here." Still huffing and puffing Skip holds out a piece of paper.

 "I wanted to deliver it myself because your daughter is a bright and dedicated student," Skip says confidently.

In awe Alix gazes at Skip standing in her driveway, the bluenette continues to peer ahead at the pinkette's parents acting as if Alix was invisible.

"You've proved yourself,"  Ken says full of elation.

 They could see that Alix's exam was graded with an A, even though it may have seemed unbelievable, it was legit. Her father smiles peering at the exam. 

"Looks like you've done well kiddo, the trip is called off, you'll be spending summer here."

  "Yes." Alix cheers. Her parents both smile wide proud of their daughter.  Alix knew now her study sessions would end, her face sags with sadness.  She wouldn't be able to spend time with Skip anymore. 

 "In order to keep your grades up, we've assigned you a tutor for the summer session," Gertrude says.  Alix peers at  Skip smiling from ear to ear, her glance becomes a gaze of endearment. Skip gently places a few strands of hair behind her ear then averts her eyes from the beaming pinkette.

Alix stood across from Skipper taking in the beauty of her student tutor. Her lush blue locks, that slender physique, and those icy blue bedroom eyes with long black lashes always seem to captivate Alix every time. Both teens held eye contact for a few moments even though it felt like an eternity for the two.

 Alix's daydream was shattered in mere seconds feeling thick warm arms wrap around her body. 

"MOM," Alix shouts. Gertrude's chubby arms embrace her daughter. 

 "We're proud of you dear." 

 "Geez, mom not in front of Skip."  Alix snaps. Skip peers at the two as a slight smile graces her face. 

"Oh and a hug for your tutor as well," Ken shouts. 

Both parents smile as they wrap their arms tightly around  Skip's slender build. Her face was stone but somewhat embarrassed.

 "Thank you Greenmore."  Alix's parents say in unison. Alix joins the group hug just to purposely touch Skip. She could smell Skip's pleasant scent of amber blossoms and she could feel the lithe girl's warmth. Alix's parents head inside overjoyed to cancel their daughter's registration for boarding school.

"I'm leaving."  Skip starts down the sidewalk.  

"Where are you going?"  Alix tags along.

 "Back  to the academy." The blue-haired girl replies sternly.

Both girls mosey down the street into the sunset

Alix eyes a skateboard snug under the bluenette's slim arm. 

"You skateboard?"

 "I confiscated it, the owner will have to wait to retrieve it after detention."

  "Come on Skip they let you borrow it, if not for them..." Alix says. The bluenette interrupts  

"Save it, " Skip says before Alix could utter another word.

"Skip you're so stubborn," Alix complains.

The summer session has begun and the tutor's committee is still hard at work even though the academy does not have its usual hustle and bustle of students. Alix is ready to spend the summer with her tutor. There has been so much going on in their lives now. Alix hopes that she and Skip start to do more than just study together.