The Orbit Brothers pt 3 part 21

They watch beams of the light shoot through the sewer grates. 

"What the heck is happening?"Alix says startled, she was so shocked by the sight that she grabs on to Skipper. Skip stays silent trying to comprehend what she was witnessing. A gumball floats up through the grates suspended in the air. 

Another one? Skip thought. It lands next to the mysterious creature in the distance. This strange gumball followed the same hatching procedure as the other. Both creatures stare grimly at the girls as if they were trying to intimidate them.

Alix holds on to Skip. 

" Do you think they wanna fight?" Alix asked. 

"Are they a gang agitated by your shenanigans again, I remember last time I saved your hide..."  Before Skip could speak another word the waste bin beside them began to expand. "Lookout," Skip's soft voice fills Alix's ears as she is yanked backward by her student tutor. 

The waste bin explodes sending particles of plastic scattered about the area. Both girls are knocked off their feet from the impact and thrown to the ground. 

"That was close miss twenty questions," Skip mumbles. 

They lay flat on their stomachs in the grass, Alix shakes her head feeling a bit dizzy from the fall while Skip gets to her knees. Both girls look up surprised by an obese figure that was blocking their view completely. There they could see a large rotund figure stretching their limbs.

  "Boy, was it cramped in there." Another alien that looked similar to the other was free of his shell, unlike the others.

Three demonic alien warriors stand before them glaring at the teens with red crimson eyes.

"It was such a pain to be cramped in that candy machine," Obbo says.

Oben whacks Obbo in the head.

 "That's the last time you teleport us to another world, a gumball machine of all places, luckily we were at the very bottom or we'd be stuck in there for eternity," Oben complains. 

 "Cease your bellyaching," Obu says sternly. 

 "We're here, that is all that matters." The lanky alien says then flashes a malicious smile.

 "They must be monsters from Evil Seed, Krone said they would come,"  Alix shouts while pointing a finger.

"Correct my dear," Obu says while taking a step toward them. 

They shout in unison, " WE ARE THE ORBIT BROTHERS!"

Skip was irate at this point, who are these mentally deranged laggards? She thought they were wearing costumes. "You are trespassing, this is not a Super Sentai live-action show for children  this is Evercrest Academy."

The brothers become outraged.  

" How dare you kid, this isn't a show, we are no joke!" Oben shouts. 

"Yeah we have lots of skill, we're here to capture you and bring you back to the underworld," Obbo says. 

Skip sighs. "Cretins have come to abduct me and take me to hell, how absurd," Skip says condescendingly.

The chubby demonic alien laughs. 

"Exactly you little snot, you should watch your mouth," Obbo warns.