Love the Art of War Pt 16 Part 83

love the art of war pt 15 part 83

Alix could tell after hearing nothing but silence fill her ears, she knew Skipper was not going to budge.

Alix leaves her room dragging her bum down the hall to the bathroom, she could feel her lips drooping into a frown, She trudges to the restroom with her shoulders hunched, her jaws sag with dysphoria, she felt exhausted with this feud over her ex-girlfriend. Alix turns a handle and water sprouts out the showerhead.

Fine time to be stubborn Skip when we're supposed to work together to figure out where our new enemy is lurking, Alix thought in a condescending tone. At this point I don't care if she drops off the face of the earth. Alix slowly gets undressed, she peels off her red crop top, then unhooks her bra, she bends down stepping out her denim booty shorts then slides down her panties, Alix kicks her socks off and steps into the shower.

 It was bliss as the warm water caressed her sun-kissed flesh, Alix lathered up with a bar of soap, she began to lightly stroke her skin with a bath loofah, she then douses her thighs with soapy water. Alix watches as bubbles cover her nipples and tummy, she grabs a bottle of shampoo out of the shower caddy on the wall beside her to wash with.

 The pinkette runs her slender fingers through her hair, she leans down letting warm water soak her head, she could feel a wonderful sensation as water saturated her scalp which felt refreshing. Alix's shampoo was a pleasant scent of cherry blossoms. 

This feels so good, Alix thought.

Skip comes into the bathroom, she gently presses her finger down on a lever flushing the toilet.

"AAAAAAAAAAHH oww oww," Alix screams. Her pleasurable shower had become a scalding nightmare, an abundance of scorching water sprays Alix roasting her skin.

 " Ow shit." Alix yelps, she quickly twists a knob to the left turning off the boiling reign that once was a soothing shower. She pokes her head out from the bathroom door infuriated, Alix could see her tutor sauntering down the hall back to her room.

Alix couldn't believe her girlfriend.

And she's supposed to be so mature, what a low blow. Alix thought.

Skip's pen glides across her assignment sheet, she fills in the last answer which was the 50th-word problem to complete her school assignment. With poise, Skip goes to place the assignment into her attache case.

In a blink of an eye her paper disappears from her sight, Alix had snatched her tutor's homework right out of the stern girl's grip. Skip's eyes widen, Alix opens her mouth stuffing a ball of paper between her lips. Skip turns around in a desk chair with her face in shock. 

She watches as the rebel's jaws work vigorously chewing a chunk of paper. Alix opens her mouth wide as if she were at the clinic for a check-up, she lets the moist clump of mush roll off her tongue that was once Skip's homework. Icy blue eyes watch attentively as a ball of mush falls into a small plastic waste bin adjacent to Alix's desk.

Skip pulls out her chair, Alix folds her arms smirking wrapped in a towel.

 "Two can play this game," Alix says snidely, her tone defiant. Skip grimaces at the pinkette, her jaw tightly locked. Now they were face to face. 

 "Get outta my face, you dummy." Alix grumbles. Skip's thin lips begin to quiver with her brows furrowed. 

Before Skip could think of doing anything, She flinches feeling a sharp pain, Alix had swiftly poked the runt in the eye. Skip covers the left side of her face. She steps back slowly toward Alix's desk, She inches her hand on the desk feeling a hard-covered book, she grabs it.