The Strongest Flame Orbit bros. part 26

orbit brothers part 27 the strongest flame

Alix smiles, she was ecstatic to see her comrade alive even though she was almost beaten to a bloody pulp by her opponent minutes ago.

Her body ached with every movement but there was no way she was going to throw in the towel now, fighting was what she enjoyed most. If her brother were here to see her now he'd be proud. Alix endured the pain with every step she took, nothing could stop her from getting close to  Skip the one she adored.

Obbo's severed limbs were littered about the courtyard.

"Skip are you going to be okay?" Alix asked frantically.  

Skip finally catches her breath. 

" I'm alright,  how are doing you?" Skip asked glancing at Alix who looked a hot mess, a matter a fact they both did. She was covered in some sort of slime, their hyper gear suits were tattered and stained with blood and dirt. Both girls were glad to still be in one piece after all this time.

Pieces of Obbo begin to accumulate gathering from all over the courtyard.  Dismembered clumps of tissue run together forming his obese body. Alix and Skip step back into their fighting positions ready for the worst. Large blue globs of fat continue to pull together completing the regeneration process. The demonic alien's bulbous body lay battered, he was worn out.

Obbo opens his mouth. 

" I- I'm sorry... I failed, brothers forgive me," Obbo says then passes out.

 Oben was embarrassed that his younger brother had lost to two teens.

 "You rest now brother," Oben says to Obbo whose laid out in the grass.

Oben steps toward the girls. 

" Finally, I'll make 'em wish, they never tried to fight us,"  Oben says.

 "A bit difficult to say now," Obu says peering at Oben.

 " Give me a break, I'll show them who's winning this battle," Oben snickers.

"The element of fire is the best," Oben says as he leaves to face the girls. 

Obu peers at Skip, He rubs his chin once again pondering. 

I see she must be capable of utilizing the dark absorber a demon's ability, used among the Kin of the Cardinal Sins Family. While held captive inside his gut Skip absorbed his energy, when he used his strongest attack to gain power while draining her, the dark absorber reversed the energy flow, allowing her to harness his energy causing him to explode instead of imploding which would eliminate his foe from inside.

 The Dark absorber I've heard of this powerful attack, it allows one the ability to harvest another's aura power, thus strengthening them and weakening their foe. It only absorbs energy from the most powerful attacks. 

Obu was now slightly unsettled.

"My fire powers are great you fool, Oben glares at Alix. 

"Oh puh-lease you booger, bring it," Alix snickers being snarky.

Both of Alix's fists burn bright with fire, Oben clenches his hands and they become flaming orbs.

Skip charges up her energy.

 "No Skip, this is my fight," Alix says.

 Skip ceases her powers with a puzzled expression on her face. 

"Excuse me," Skip says with a hint of curiosity in her voice. 

"We both have elemental abilities, you don't," Alix replies annoyed.

"That does not justify your reason to exclude me from battle." Skip retorts.

" Skip I'm stronger than you," Alix claims.

A flaming sphere shoots between both girl's inches away from their faces. Another fireball bolts straight for them.  Alix pounces on Skip to avoid contact with a flaming orb.

"Your idiocy always seems to get the best of you," Skip says glaring at Alix.  

Alix rolls her eyes. 

"Whatever, great time to be stubborn,"  

Another ball of fire is shot by their opposer,  A flaming orb blows up the area beside the girls.

"You'll just get in my way," Alix shouts.

" Impertinent as always," The bluenette says softly.

 Skip leaps away with grace, Alix scurries to her feet. 

"Will you two shaddap already, "Oben yells.   

He tosses a few more fireballs in  Alix's direction. Multiple explosions quake the vicinity as thick smoke covers the area from his attacks, both girls disappear from his sight. Oben scans the area watching the smoke clear. He spots Alix running across the spacious courtyard. He tosses several more fireballs. 

"Burn baby burn," Oben laughs.

Skip teleports behind the alien fighter, she thrust her knee forward to strike Oben in the spine. He swiftly whips around and counter-attacks. He elbows her in the abdomen then bashes her in the face with his fist. Blood squirts from Skip's nose as his knuckles graze her flesh. 

 Alix dashes ahead.

"Yaaaaaah." She hurls a fire shot.  

Alix shoots two fireballs at Oben, which was a level two elemental attack allowing her to burst two or more flaming orbs from her fist at once. He whirls around quickly executing an attack. 

"Flame orb times two," Oben shouts.

 Oben fires two flaming spheres to attack Alix head-on,  fireballs from Alix clashed with oben's firey attack. Skip watches as speeding balls of  fire collide leaving black smoke after the flames fade.

"Possessing similar elemental abilities has annulled their attacks," Skip says while gently wiping blood from her nose.

" You little puke, take this, this and that," Oben yells seething with anger. 

More fireballs reign down on Alix, She dodges a few flaming spheres then clenches her fist once again to perform an attack.

" Fire shot," She rapidly pelts several more covering the area with flames and smoke. Oben blasts two more, Alix slings three fireballs at once. Oben jumps out of the way of two, the demonic alien was caught off guard that she shot a third fireball.  

Oben grabs his thigh. 

 "AAAARGh,"  Oben groans in agony, the attack had burned through his leg. Blue plasma seeps out his open wound as he stumbles to the ground.

"Looks like he should be the one to give up," Alix says smiling while giving a thumbs up to Skip who just peers at her with a stone expression.