Love the Art of War pt32 Part99

War the art of Love part 32 part 99

Alix feels a hand gently grasps her wrist then hoist her upward, there, she could see her blue-haired tutor. Skip lifts her out of a giant crater that was created by  Geolem's demonic attack. Skip whirls Alix into the air with ease. 

"You're incapable of having any hability," Skip says snidely as she tosses her girlfriend out of a massive crater and into the air.

"Shut up Skip, you aaaaaaass," Alix's body spirals out of control as she soars toward the heavens. Four of Geolum's tentacles dart all at once aiming for the blue-haired warrior.

"Fire shot," Alix shouts.

 While Alix is in mid-air, she thrust her fist forward shooting two spheres of fire that burst from her knuckles. 

Feverishly tentacles descend upon Skipper all at once smashing the pavement. Just in time, firey orbs set brown flesh ablaze from above before they could crush their target to death. In agonizing pain singed tentacles slink away as smoke clears.  Skip dashes away with grace as the ground quakes from Geolum stomping once again.

Alix grins while leaping to the side to evade Geolem's flailing arms.

 Geolem grits his teeth, They are stronger than they appear the monster thinks to himself. Skipper teleports appearing and reappearing all around her opposer. She throws a punch, Geolem jumps away with prowess evading Skip's fist.

Geolem rears back his mighty limb then lunges his arm whipping it vigorously. Skip teleports then reappears in seconds right in front of Geolum. His emerald serpent eyes grow as big as saucers with fear, the beast rears back nearly stumbling over his own talons. Geolem swerves to the left to avoid contact with the lissome fighter's knuckles. In the blink of an eye, Skip was behind her demonic fiend. 

"Yaah," Geolum yells whirling his arm her way, Skip moves with ease as he flails his tentacles relentlessly moving faster than the speed of light. Skip yawns while Geolum thrashes vigorously at her, it was almost as if Skip was an apparition. The monster whips his arms as fast as he could but no use she evaded each thrashing tentacle with finesse.

Skip teleports constantly.

 "Berserker surger buster," Skip says, She wallops her foe hurling him through the air.

Alix laughs.

 " Now it's my turn to finish this," The pinkette says while watching her opposer's mammoth-like build soar through the air. She propels herself forward leaping after Geolum's airborne body, her fist ignite with a powerful ravaging flame. It felt like her hand was ready to explode due to the abundance of energy she was utilizing.

 "Tempest flare," Alix shouts, her flaming fist crushes Geolum's jaw, her foe is hurled into oblivion.

Skip quickly gains speed eyeing her target's lifeless body.

 " Berserker surger buster," Skip says, Her fist glows with fuchsia aura energy, now stronger than before she teleports right above her brutish fiend. Skip pummels Geolem in mid-air hammering his brown skeletal face to a bloody pulp. Each punch felt like a hundred fist striking him relentlessly, Skip's fists were moving like rapid-fire of a machine gun.

 Geolem crashes to the pavement as blood squirts from his battered face. They watch their gigantic opponent hit the ground at an extremely accelerating speed. Weighing ten tons of solid muscle Geolem had caused the entire area quake with tremendous force. There, Geolum lay embedded in the earth's crust, their fiend lay dormant in the ground that contoured his gargantuan physique.

Hoving in the air Skip slowly lowers herself to the dirt peering at her foe. Eager to see her foe defeated Alix sprints through the grass feeling triumphant. She enjoyed fighting but disliked the fact she had to take another's life.

Skip looks over the massive void staring at Geolum's motionless body, his muddy stature lay deep in the earth's surface with his eyes shut. Not a sound stirred from his blood-stained lips as he lay still. 

Icy blue bedroom eyes stare intently at their enemy, Skip no longer sensed strong dark energy.

 "It appears that our Brobdingnagian assailant was quite informidable," Skip says, her voice stern. Alix huffs standing beside her girlfriend. 

" Yup I finished him off, he was kinda tough in the beginning," Alix says while clenching her wrist. Alix could feel her arm start to ache again. 

"Skip you were totally in my way the whole time," Alix complains.

"Stop seeing Ran, I already know you are having an affair," Skip says. 

Alix shoots daggers at the bluenette.

"You ass, really... for the hundredth time you dummy it's not like that...ARRGGGGH," Alix bites her bottom lip while shaking her fist.

 "You're so stupid," She blurts out, Skip cuts her eyes at her pink-haired girlfriend. 

"Still in denial I see," Skip says, her tone cold.

Alix could feel her windpipe closing up as she witnesses Skip's horrified face.

 Alix struggles to move, she was restrained from her head to her toes by Geolum's mighty tentacles. His tentacles were wrapped firmly around Alix's throat and body. Sweat drizzles down Alix's face as she felt excruciating pain plague her whole body. With brute force, Geolem applies intense pressure to her body.

Skip quickly powers up to attack but in seconds her arms are tied, She could see Geolum flash his fangs as he grins sinisterly at his pray. 

"You two insignificant worms are dead meat," He cackles feeling their frail bones bend to his will. Geolem hovers out of a gigantic void in the athletic field and lands with ease on the ground still holding both his opponents.

 Agonizing cries from Alix filled Skip's ears as Geolem continues to crush her comrade. Skip could feel sharp pains jolt through her arms. Geolem's tentacles were coiled around Skip arms yanking her toward him.

His large wart covered tentacles are coiled tightly around Skip's wrist pulling her into his torso, Skip grits her teeth enduring more pain to her joints, Geolem yanks harder than before. 

"Once I rip you limb from limb, you will be unable to defend yourself," Geolum says then laughs hysterically.

 "I got you good Superbia," The monster hisses then smiles wide with malice. 

"You shall rest upon your dark throne in Dismul," The beast says then cackles.

Skip thrusts both her arms backwards, She peers to her right, her stomach sank and her heart ached to see her beloved Alix with her eyes shut tight and her teeth gritted enduring bone-crunching compressions from their colossal fiend.

"I suggest you stop this," Skip warns. She watches as Geolem bows his head. There, Skip could see a muddy scalp with a sharp crown of horns. 

"Stop what Superbia, your winning streak," Geolum says taunting the puny warrior. Emerald serpent eyes are full of zeal, he could taste her blood now, Geolem parts his fangs.

"Long Shot," The beast shouts, Geolum performs an attack no one saw coming, large sharp horns protrude from the beast's cranium, they begin to extend readily to skewer Skip while his tentacles hold on to her with a steel grip.